Chapter 5: A new goal.

Since Lafriniere's death, Blood had been very unhappy. And it didn't get any better when Luna got in a coma. Blood was devastated. She spent every moment beside her poor friend and "sibling". She felt like a sister to the little Luna. She felt like a mother. Luna's real mother was awful and abusive. King Denatos and Queen Alugarde cared for the child, but did not truly love it. Lafriniere was the only parental figure who loved it. Blood felt awful. Luna was such a lovely child. It did not deserve the pain. It did not deserve the abuse. And now it was on the edge of dying.

Blood held its hand every day. She rested her hand on its stomach. She petted its head. She would often rest her elbows on the bed and cover her face while crying.

Without the little Luna telling her stories about the adventures it had outside the castle, without its sweet laugh, without its silly tricks to cheer Blood up, without it singing all day, without it trying on dresses that Blood made and being excited about it and without it dancing around, things were very quiet. Blood felt lonely. And that slowly got worse. Until the day she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Blood. Don't cry. I'm here for you." A voice said.
The little girl cried louder. The voice reminded her of mister Lafriniere.
"Blood, my darling.. Turn around.. Give me a hug.." the voice continued. Blood turned around and saw an angel. It was mister Lafriniere. His wounds had healed in Heaven.

She immediately hugged him.
"M-Mister Lafriniere..!! B-But how..?" She asked. Because of her loneliness, the abuse and mental instability, she had forgotten all of her powers. Her Father brainwashed her.

Mister Lafriniere knew this, so he decided not to tell her that she had forgotten it all, and instead played along.
"My little girl.. I have never told you this yet. But.. You are a goddess. You can come in contact with Angels and Demons. You can go to Heaven and Hell. You can talk to me." The angel said.
"M-Mister... I-I am no g-goddess... I-I am b-but a worthless g-girl... U-Useless rubbish..." Blood whispered. Her weak, tiny body shivered. She was afraid.

"Blood, my child. Please do not talk about yourself like that. You are so sweet.. And you really are a goddess. Would you like me to show you?" Lafriniere asked.
Blood didn't know what to say. She thought she would die.

"M-Mister... I-I cannot go with you... I-I cannot die yet... I-I must take care of Luna... A-And I am not going to H-Heaven.. I-I know I will be send to H-Hell..." She said. Tears streamed down her red little cheeks. Her allergy for liquids was getting deadlier by the second. Blood knew this, but she could not stop crying. Her heart ached too much. Lafriniere started to feel tears coming. Blood was always like a daughter to him, and it broke his pure heart to hear her say this about herself.
"Blood, my darling. Please. You are not going to Hell. And you won't die right now. I will only show you your abilities. Please, come with me. I will bring you back.".

Blood hesitantly grabbed his hand and followed him. Suddenly, the castle disappeared and they stood in front of a large golden staircase. "Blood, I want you to go up. I'll be right behind you. But you have to walk alone."

Blood was afraid, but she trusted the angel. She thought to herself that she would never be able to make it. She was so weak. She hadn't eaten in days. Perhaps even weeks. But once she took the first step, she was filled with energy. She took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. Lafriniere walked behind her and felt so much pride and joy, because his darling little Blood was finally about to remember what her powers are. But something happened. Blood stopped moving for a moment. She sat down on the stairs and started to cry again. She could not do it. "M-Mister.. I-I cannot.." She quietly said. She sat there for a few minutes, and then realised that she had to do this all alone, so she scratched her arm quite badly to motivate herself, stopped crying, got up and continued walking up the stairs. Lafriniere wanted to help her so badly, but he just couldn't. He watched as her purple blood streamed down her arm. His eyes filled with tears and he looked down. He was filled with rage, because she was taught to harm herself to get motivated, if no one else was there to hurt and motivate her. There was nothing he could do about it, though. While he was thinking and getting mad Blood reached the top of the stairs and fell to her knees. A bright light lit up her face. "Blood, dear child. you have reached your goal." a godly voice spoke. "W-Who is that..?!" the young girl asked. "I am the God of this world." the voice answered. "W-Where are you..?" "I am the light on your face. You do not believe, because you were raised without hope and religion. But you can perceive me as anything. And your consciousness perceived me as a beam of light. However, now that you are aware of my existence, you now have the ability to perceive me as anything you want.".

Blood was confused, but listened to what God had to say. "Blood, my loyal angel Lafriniere brought you here to help you, and to show you your abilities and powers. You might not remember what happened in the past, but what you did was very wonderful, and already taught you some of the things you can do. Though, there is much more you need to learn. And I will help you." the Lord said. "B-But.. S-Sir.. I-I.. W-What I did was wrong.. I-I murdered others.. A-And Mister L-Lafriniere died because of me... I-I am a d-disgusting beast.." Blood whimpered. "Blood, I request you quit talking like that. Lafriniere made the choice to offer himself, so you and Luna could escape. He showed you what you were able to do, and wanted to use it so you could be free. Unfortunately, that did not work, and that was not your fault. It was your father's. And it is outrageous that your father has put you into this mindset that it is always your fault, and that you are worthless. Blood, you are a goddess. Please, do not let your father ruin you. My colleague, Lafriniere and I will help you. We will teach you about what you can do, and how to handle such things." God replied. A beam of light touched Blood's shoulder. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Y-Yes, sir.. Thank you..".

"Now, young lady. I will introduce you to my colleague. He is the ruler of Hell, and we decide whether people go to Heaven, Hell, Purgatory or other Realms when they die. I am the Lord of the good place, Heaven. My colleague is the Lord of the Underworld, Hell. His name is Lord Satan. Together we will train you and help you become a Goddess. You will rule all of the Realms." God explained. "But.. Sir.. My parents would never allow that.. They will never let me be myself.." Blood said. "That is not an issue. When the time is right, you will defeat them. Just stay strong. Now, prepare yourself to meet the Lord." God replied. Suddenly there was a strong wind, and the clouds turned black. There were a few thunderbolts and then a beast appeared. It was tall, red, had long, black hair, enormous horns and huge claws. Its feet looked like goat's hooves, and it had a huge trident. Its red, glowing eyes slowly looked down at Blood, and she felt afraid. "Blood." the beast loudly said. Blood started shaking and tried to speak. "Y-Yes, sir..?" she quietly mumbled and looked up. Things suddenly cleared up and the beast's eyes stopped glowing. "Hi, I'm Satan. Lord Satan." it said with a big grin. A beam of light hit it on the back of the head. "You FOOL! You scared the poor child! What is wrong with you?!" God shouted. "My apologies for his behaviour. He is quite a mean one sometimes.". Blood took another deep breath and smiled a little. "That is fine, sir.. I do not mind to fear.." she said. Satan gave her a hug and smiled. "I'm sorry, kid. I just tried to make a good impression. I can be really horrible and scary when doing my job, but I am usually this joking fool, who chills around. I will help you out and teach you stuff about Hell. I can't wait for you to come work for m-" "SATAN" "God, I'm just kidding. Jeez.. Anyway, I can't wait for you to come and be my friend and colleague.".

From that point on, The Devil and God worked together to train Blood and teach her everything about her future abilities and responsibilities. It took ages to even make a small start, since Blood was unable to believe in herself. But with Lafriniere by her side, she started to feel more confident and eventually started making progress. Of course, during that time, she still took care of Luna. Finally, after more than two years of training and taking care of her young friend, Luna finally woke up.

(I couldn't find the image I originally used, so take this silly ref sheet I made of adult (beast) Blood (Sugar) until I find the image again. Love you all!!)