Chapter 10

Sorry y'all a had another story from MONTHS (almost a year ) ago that needed some updates first lol.

Ugghhhhh the dancer one is haunting my dreammsss I can't wait for y'all to read 💀💀💀💀

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Ten

~Serena~

A few more weeks had gone by and things were going pretty smoothly with Lucca and I. Abby and me had even went out and talked, and she's spent the night here at his house. Super fun, I didn't even know he had a indoor jacuzzi but me and him definitely used that later. Wink- but anyway! And now for the fun part of any relationship that does or could turn serious. Meeting the family! Yeah... my dad said it's about time he met him but I'm so nervous. Lucca is a lot older than me, and he said he'll be civil. But still, I'm so nervous.

"So meeting my Dad?" I said while sitting next to Mr.Gallo as he typed in code or something. His hands froze as he looked at me. Yeah I know what I just said.

"Oh when should we do that." He asked and I held my hand up.

"Wait I need to know this is turning into something more than just... you know?" I can't just bring any man to meet my dad. That's a whole different level.

"Well... I would love for this to be more Serena." He said and I smiled, well this is perfect then.

"Okay... okay, good because my Dad is cooking dinner at his house tonight and you're invited." I said and he closed his laptop. Smiling, he pulled my onto his lap and I couldn't help but smile.

"Last minute very cute Love. But I'm sure things will go well."

"I'm glad that I  have everyone here." My Dad said as he finally sat down. I won't tell him that Abby and I snuck some of the ribs and ate them in my old room but still my plate is stacked. I love him so much.

"Looks like you invited everyone Dad." I laughed as he sat Abby and Scotty next to each other. My Dad smiled and looked at all of us, but most importantly Lucca.

"We are all going to talk." I mumbled and he gave me a look. Sigh~ here we go!

"So Mr.Gallo, how's the relationship?" I sighed and started to eat. I feel like it's gonna be a long night.

"We're doing well I would say."

"What is the status of this relationship, because my daughter deserves more than just something to keep you warm at night." I choked on my rib, what kind of question is that?!

"Dad!"

"It's fine. I love your daughter and I can see this lasting quite a while." Lucca out his hand on my thigh and smiled at me.  I felt my face heat up I looked back into his eyes.

"Oo! I have a rich friend!" Scotty said and oh! I just remembered they also have some steaming hot tea that needs to be addressed.

"So Scotty when are you gonna talk to Abby about that wild night?!" I laughed leaning on the table and he turned red. Wiggling my brows I a laughed watching them share awkward glances at each other. Oh yes, I'm not gonna be the only one.

"Hey! Leave us out of it!" Scotty yelled and I stood up.

"Oh no! If I'm getting grilled we're all getting grilled!" I laughed pointing at them. This is gonna be a fun night.

"I'm still sorry about before..." Abby said as she slipped her jacket on. It's time we all started to head home. But I was waiting for Lucca to finish his private conversation with my dad. Ans man they've been talking for a minute.

"It's okay... I'm feeling a lot better now." I said and she looked down.

"Serena... it's just that I was so used to us being together. And you were gone all the time... even though you lived across from me you were still so far you know? I just missed my bestie." She looked back at me and I smiled at her.

"I missed you too... I guess I was a little too excited about spending time with Lucca." Laughing we hugged, finally feeling relaxed again.

"Besties?" She asked and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You know it!" We hugged again and Lucca stepped in the living room.

"Love? Ready to head home?" He asked and I grabbed my coat and put it on.

"In a minute!" I said and he headed out.

"See you..?" Abby said and I gave her another hug.

"Come over tomorrow! Then we can hang out all day! I'll take you to posh places dear." I joked putting on an accent that made her snort.

"Bye Serena!" She waved and  I smiled, good to have my friend back.

"That went a whole lot better than I thought it would." I said climbing into bed with Lucca. He smiled, but a little smug.

"Told you your dad would like me." He said and I smelled a little whiskey, oh him and dad must've had a good talk!

"Mhm you had some of his whiskey?"

"I kept sipping on my first glass. That's some strong stuff he drinks." He laughed, I know. Not much of a drinker but I don't blame him.

"Oh when my dad is feeling good about something he whips that out. So you got his approval." I said and he pulled me against him.

"That's good." He said, I rested my head on his chest as he scrolled through Netflix.

"Hey..." I said and he stopped. Looking up at him I sat up.

"Yes Love?"

"Where you serious? About our relationship lasting a while..." Tilting my head I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah... and I see it becoming much more but we'll get there when we get there." He smiled and pulled my on top of him. I smiled and crashed my lips against his.

"I love you so much Lucca." I laughed as his hands went to my hips.

"I love you too Serena." His hand went to the back of my neck and he brought me back to his lips.

****Da End****
_________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)