2 years later

(YN) PoV

Its been 2 years since I transferred here to UA and its been amazing, my friends and I are now third year students and having acquired our provisional hero liscence we are now allowed to fight villains if need be.

Right now its our free period and Shia and I are currently talking about how our work study has been going.

"It was brutal, Nana-sensei can be a real spartan if she wants to, I am greatful that Toshinori got me a work study with him but man, that woman needs to take a chill pill, I'm getting exhausted." I said as I slumped my head down.

"There, there, everything will be alright, I mean its going to be beneficial for you in the long run." She said as she began to stroke my hair.

"I guess your right." I said as I lifted my head up, just then our teacher -the number 6 pro hero- Wild Light (OC) came in the room.

"Ok now as all of you know villain attacks have been increasing as of late, so it would be beneficial to you all if you get some more training in, so for the next week you will all be shadowing in your respective agencies 24/7 and learn from then, is that clear?" He asked.

"YES SIR!" We all replied.

"Good, now Toshinori and (YN) I want you both to stay behind for a bit, the rest of you are dismissed." He said.

"Did you want something Light-sensei?" Toshi asked.

"Yes the school board and the hero association has seen what the two of you can do and is commending you both in your heroic actions, I know it is still to early to say but The future of the hero world is in good hands." Light-sensei said as he looked at us with a smile.

"That means alot to us Sensei." I said as we both gave a bow.

"Ok now go home you two and rest up." Sensei said.

"HAI!" Both Toshi and I said.

Hallway

"So when is our next patrol gonna be?" I asked her while we were walking towards the exit.

"Probably tomorrow, so you better rest up, its gonna be another hectic week for us." Toshi said.

"I dunno, that villain chase last week was very difficult." I said.

"But how about that time when we help take down a villain organisation, you cant tell me that wasn't exhausting?" He asked.

"But the heroes did all the work, we just rounded the small frys that got away." I said.

"Man cant you just take a complement?" He said.

"Fine." I said.

We then got out of the school and I was met by my lovely girlfriend Shia waiting for me near the gate.

"Hey (YN), Hey Toshinori, so what did Sensei want?" Shia askes.

"Hey Aizawa-san, he just wanted to commend us on our achievements as heroes, thats all." Toshi said.

"I didn't expect that to be honest, but hey I can take a compliment." I said.

"Sure you can, so lets go home?" Shia asked.

"Yeah I am beat!" I said.

"Ok see you tomorrow (YN), bye Aizawa-san!" Toshi said as he bagan to run the opposite way.

"Lets go?" Shia asked.

"Yup." I replied.

Station