Chapter 9: Parents Day

Author's POV

When Y/n got back from school, he saw the Landlady knocking on the shop's door.

Y/n: "Can I help you Landlady?"

She turns around and saw Y/n in a school uniform.

Landlady: "Yes, I'm here to collect this month's rent."

Y/n: *Smirk*" Sorry to tell you this but. We're not paying anymore."

Landlady: "And why is that? Do you wanna kick out here?"

Y/n: "No. It's because this whole building is now belong to me."

He handed her the copy of the deed of the building. When she read it, she started to sweat and paled.

Landlady(Shock): "W-W-Where did y-you g-get the m-money to p-payed t-this?!"

Y/n: "Let's just say, It's a gift from my brother."

Landlady(Shock): "You don't have a brother!"

Y/n: "There's a lot of things you don't know about me. It's nice seeing you again Landlady."

He walk pass the Landlady while still reading the copy on her hands and he went inside the shop.

Y/n: "Hmm. Tomorrow's Parents Day? Who should I call? I doubt that Lady will come."

He brought out his phone and went to contacts to see who's available.

Y/n: "Bayonetta? Nah, all eyes of the boys in school will be at her."

He kept searing and searching until he gave up.

Y/n: "Damn, no ideas."

He went up to his room to change his uniform into regular clothes.

Y/n: "I got it."

He grab his phone again and called someone.

Y/n: "Hey it's Y/n. Are you busy tomorrow?.... Well it's Parents Day tomorrow and Lady can't come cuz of her job. I was wondering your available........ Awesome. You know where the school is right?...... Thanks. I owe you one."

He put his phone back to his pocket and went to the kitchen to make some dinner for himself.

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n cooking dinner while using the King Cerberus's flame.

Y/n's POV

I'm now heading to the classroom when someone called my from behind.

???: "Excuse me."

I turn around a girl with pink hair, a girl with a brown hair and another girl with a brown hair but she's wearing some glasses.