52: Red Dress

"Hyung!" Afriel barged in our dressing room.

He feels so homey with us now, he didn't even bother to knock. We have a concert in an hour and we're getting ready.

All of us turned to look at him when he called out hyung.

"I mean... Yoongi hyung," he smiled like a kid who made a mistake then the other boys continued what they're doing.

"Ah what do you want? Are you here to cheer for me?" I took a sip of my coffee, "Shouldn't you be in school?"

He leaned his back on the wall like a model with his bagpack hanging on his side. "I skip," he smirked.

"Yah!" I shouted at him as I gently hit the coffee table causing others to flinched, "You just started college and you're skipping already?"

He waved his hands on me. "Calm down hyung. I have something to tell you and this is more important," he grinned.

"With that devilish grin? You think I'll believe that it's important?" I shot him daggers. "You don't really look like an angel," I mumbled. Jungkook who was sitting beside me, widened his eyes on me with his tootbrush still on his mouth. Maybe he heard what I said about Afriel.

Afriel immediately interrupted, "No hyung. This is really important trust me."

"Okay what is it?"

He walked to me and put his arms over my shoulders as he grinned again, "I want you to meet someone."

"Yah yah!" I was about to stand but he pushed me back down to my seat. I don't know when he got stronger and taller than me.

"You need to meet someone new so you'll stop being a grumpy grandpa!" He whined then he asked the others, "I'm right. Right?"

Jin hyung put a thumbs up then he quickly swallowed the food on his mouth, "Right! You need to move on and meet other girls."

The others laughed at him but I just sharply glared at them with are-you-fuckin-kidding-me look.

"Are you setting me out on a blind date?" I raised my hands up in surrender, "Imma out of here."

Is this kid crazy? He knows who I want and who I love then he's setting me out to meet someone new?

I know it's been years but I'm still waiting for her. And nothing can ever replace her.

I got up but he grabbed me again by my shoulders, "But hyung! She's waiting for you outside!"

I frowned at him. What's the matter with this kid? Bringing a girl in our dressing room? Does he know that it isn't allowed?

But he knows how much I love his sister.

Is he out of his dumb mind?

Hobi and Namjoon peeked through the doorway to see the girl, and both of them had their eyes widened and their mouths fell.