Need some help?

Received - 11.12 pm
From: Miss Park ☺️

Hey Lisa,

I didn't see you much during the second half of the night. Just messaging to say that I really enjoyed the party and your company. Thank you for the tour, I really liked your bedroom 😘

I have read this message over and over. She sent it to me after she left my house last night and I haven't found the courage to reply yet. Like... do I send back a kiss emoji too? You have no idea how much of a panic I had when I saw that freaking kiss emoji.

ROSIE POV

That message was received almost 10 hours ago, and she has yet to respond. It would be an understatement to say I was freaking out. Even if the notification sounds haven't gone off, I've been checking my phone every three minutes.

Was that text message too much? Was I actually reading something into what had happened the past few days? Because that would be fucking embarrassing. Also, I'm a teacher and this behaviour is so damn unprofessional.

I can't help it. I just can't stop thinking about her. I've known her for what... 8 weeks now? I've seen Lisa every weekday for 8 weeks straight. And I just can't get her out of my head. Everything about her is so captivating. Literally everything. This girl has gotten to me.

I slumped my body back into my wheelie chair and threw my pen onto my paper. Trying to mark assignments was a nightmare in itself, but trying to mark them while you're having thoughts about one of your students? That's a whole other story.

I shut my eyes gently and take some deep breaths to clear my head. I only got to three before my phone went off and I literally lunged forward to pull it off of charge.

Received - 10.07 am
From: Lisa 😁

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. My mum needed help packing up after the party and I just showered and went to bed straight after. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour, haha I was actually nervous to show you my bedroom. Lucky I cleaned it 😂

A smile tugged at my lips and soon enough I found myself just flat out grinning at the message... yep she's got me.

To be honest I wasn't expecting her bedroom to look the way that it does. It was such a simple bedroom. No art on the walls, one mirror, one desk, a bedside table with a lamp, one small bookshelf that could only house 21 or so books, and a bed.I don't know why I was expecting it to be more flashy, but it fit Lisa so well. I can picture her in there every night and every morning, just being herself with no one to watch.

And that was scary, because imagining someone in their bedroom, having fun and just being themselves was something I had never done. But I often found myself picturing Lisa in situations that I most definitely shouldn't be.

I take a few moments to take in her cute little message before I begin to construct my own to reply to her.

Sent - 10.12

You shouldn't have been nervous silly. I really liked it. What are you doing on this Sunday morning?

The second I hit send I threw my phone onto the desk infront of me. Watching through the little gaps in my fingers at the three little dots jumping in the bottom corner of my screen.

Received - 10.13
From: Lisa 😁

I'm actually being a good girl and doing my English assignment. Homework today for me 😭

There it is... my chance. You have to take it Roseanne.

Sent - 10.15 am

Well I'm not doing anything today. Did you want to come over my place and we can go through it together? If you can't I understand ☺️

My mind went completely blank and I couldn't think straight. I've just asked one of my students to come over to my house. What the fuck is wrong with me? She's going to say no. I just know it.

Received - 10.17 am
From: Lisa 😁

That actually sounds good! What's your address?