▪️4 - Stress Relief▪️

[Petir's POV]

This week was a total disaster...

Wanna know why?

Welp, it's about school.

Yeah.

Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives.

I mean, who doesn't believe that?

And please, don't take it too personal, that's just how I describe it.

But it's kinda true, right?

Anyways, I was currently in my room...

Well, stuck actually...

Stuck, in doing my numerous and various of homeworks.

Yeah, there were plenty of them and it's pressuring me up.

Dang you, freaking stressful homeworks-- no...I blame school for this, and they're just a waste of time...

All I wanted to do is to spend more time with my little brother and my family, not wasting my time doing a bunch of annoying school works.

It's just so annoying!

Irritating!

Pressuring!

Stressing!

A waste of time!

"URGH!"

I banged my forehead hardly on top of my study table, frustrated with my hands clenched tightly into fists.

I quickly shot my head up when I heard someone creaked the door open, making me glanced to the door to see who it was.

"Big brother Petir...?"

Somehow, I felt soft on the inside when I saw him peeking through the door.

Daun.

"Is big brother Petir okie?" My little brother worriedly asked, with his head slightly tilted to the side. "I heard big brother screamed so I went here to check up on him if he's okie."

I heaved a sigh and gave my little leaf elemental brother a small, reassuring smile.

"I'm okay, Daun." I replied, softly. "Thanks for asking."

"Does big brother Petir need help?" He asked once more as he entered my room, carefully closing the door behind him.

"No, Daun. I'm okay, really. I don't need any help." I calmly stated, smiling warmly at him.

"But Daun wants to help big brother Petir..." My little brother pouted while staring directly at me with his chocolate, brown, puppy eyes.

Argh, Daun...Why are you so irresistible?

I sighed deeply as I curved a small smile. "Alright." I responded. "I actually need help with something."

"Yay!" My leaf elemental brother cheerfully exclaimed as he ran towards me and gave me a tight, bear hug.

I chuckled lightly as I gently and sweetly returned the hug.

Well, let me share one fact about my little brother: He's a hugger. Well, he just loves hugging people to be honest. Especially, me.

And, I kinda like-- no. Love it. Gotta love it.

My little brother then broke the hug and looked at me.

"What does big brother Petir need Daun to do?" He asked as he glanced at all my homeworks from my study table.

"Stay with me." I stated while smiling heartily at him. "That's all I need for you to do; To stay with me."

My little brother smiled widely. "Okie!" He then went infront of me and sat on my lap while facing onto the study table.

I hugged him close to me while smiling as I continued doing my homework.

(=) (=) (=) (=) (=)

Few minutes had passed and I noticed I was almost done with my homeworks.

Heh, somehow all I need is Daun to be here with me.

He's like a stress reliever for me.

I took a small glance on my little brother and I was quite surprised to see him already asleep while resting onto me. I chuckled softly while looking at his sleeping figure.

'He's so peaceful in his sleep.' I thought.

I noticed his little hands holding on to my hand, which was clinging around my little brother's waist.

I could hear his soft, light snores, which I found it cute to be honest.

I started to finish off my homework so I could carry Daun to his room and lay him down on his bed for him to rest there.

"And...done." I mumbled quietly as I quietly placed my pen on top of my study table and rested my back for a while on the backrest of my chair carefully for my little brother not to wake up.

I gently stroke my little brother's soft, dark brown hair with a white streak similar to mine as I stared up at the ceiling of my room, with a warm smile curved on my lips.

I thought of how grateful and thankful I am for having a little brother like Daun.

I never really thought we would create such an amazing, fun, memorable, unbreakable and wonderful bond together.

I'm just....so happy.

Just so contented seeing my little leaf elemental brother's presence with cheerfulness and a happy, wide smile plastered on his face, his adorable laughs and giggles, his irresistible, cute faces and above all, is just being himself.

Just, all of those things I'd mentioned, would really brightened up my day.

Well, it calms me, actually...

I sighed happily.

I guess, my little brother is all I need to ease up my mind.