104: Welcome

Xiong Ye always wanted to be a Chief, but this time he's a bit confused, and he was a little overwhelmed, but he still insisted: "I will work hard to let the people in the tribe live a good life!" 

    "You can definitely" The Priest smiled. 

    Xiong He also thinks that Xiong Ye will be able to. 

    When the Chief is loved, there are many advantages. He wants to continue to be the Chief, but in the past year, the tribe has changed too much. 

    He can actually continue to be the Chief, and Xiong Ye would not rob him, but in the face of a powerful Zhu Zhanzheng and other people, he's a bit weak, and he simply let go. 

    Anyway, the tribe is very rich now. Even if he is not a Chief, he can still eat and drink well: "Xiong Ye, you are still very young, and is already so strong, and you will become stronger and stronger in the future. The Big Bear Tribe will definitely become stronger." 

     Xiong Ye nodded, then asked: "What about Zhou?"

   After he came back, he was looking for Zhou, but he didn't find him in the crowd. 

 Now that he get this, he's more interested in finding Zhou to share the news, but... Zhou? 

       "Zhou, have never left the house for these past few days. He said that he would communicate with the Beast God at home." The Priest said, and then he found that his words had not been finished yet, and Xiong Ye already running away. 

    The Priest: "..." 

      Xiong He was a bit worried: "Xiong Ye is like this, won't he bother Zhou?" They didn't dare go to Zhou these days... In the blinked of an eye, they didn't see Zhou for a month. Zhou should be fine? 

    The Priest was also anxious: "Let's go see." 

    "You are too slow, I will take you there!" Xiong He picked up the Priest and ran forward. 

    Priest: "..."  He can't believe this guy said he's slow!!

    Xiong He holds the Priest, how come he cannot catch up with Xiong Ye, he is still running, and Xiong Ye has already come to the door: "Zhou!!"

    When the Xiong Ye voice just fell, He saw that Zhou opened the door. 

    Zhou seemed a little black, smiling and watching him: "Are you back?" 

    "I am back." Xiong Ye hugged Zhou: "Zhou, I want to be a Chief!" 

    "You're amazing." Zhou Ji touched the head of Xiong Ye and kissed Xiong Ye. 

It was a bit frustrating for Xiong Ye to feel his head was touched, but then he got kissed and laughed: "Zhou!!,  I killed Hu Tian, and Hu Tian was the Giant Tiger Tribe." 

  Zhou Ji kissed him again and praised him. 

    "I brought back a lot of people, a lot of food!" Xiong Ye said again. 

    "You are the most powerful." Zhou Ji kissed a few mouthfuls. 

    Xiong He and the Priests who rushed in: "..." They should have not come! 

    After leaving for a month, Xiong Ye wanted to with Zhou, but after talking for a while, he suddenly thought that he had not taken a bath. 

    He should be a bit stinky...... 

    "I will go wash!" Xiong Ye jumped into the pond and went to take a bath. 

       When the Priest, who was going to leave, saw it, stayed: "Zhou, how are the communicating with the Beast God?"