109: Orc Continent

Zhu Zhanzheng apparently know this woman, and as soon his voice fell, the one-eyed woman became a very large wolf.

    But even if she is much bigger than the average wolf, she is much smaller than Xiong Ye. 

  In Zhou Ji previous life, he saw a scene of the huge Brown Bear being besieged by the wolves, and although the Brown Bear was injured, but seized the opportunity amd broke the back of a wolf... 

   The wolf is definitely not the opponent of the Brown Bear, but the Wolf is good at running, endurance is good, and trying to escape from the Brown Bear.

    If the wolf does not encounter Xiong Ye who has developed his own running speed. 

    The one-eyed wolf wants to escape, but she did not run far, and she was caught by Xiong Ye. At the same time, Xiong Qi and others had already screamed and surrounded the one-eyed wolf men. 

 The people of the Big Bear Tribe originally had no interest in fighting with other tribes, but since Xiong Ye took them to clean up the Giant Tiger Tribe, they've changed. 

    Now they are very active in the fight, looking at the one-eyed wolf's men and was eager to try. 

     Xiong Ye’s become stronger by fighting and they may also do it! 

    That is, Xiong Ye has an order, can't take the initiative to fight others... 

    The 16 men of the one-eyed wolf are all the Low-level Beast Warriors, and they are all powerful and tyrannical. They have killed a small tribe of a hundred people, and the other people with Xiong Qi. That is, Xiong Qi is quite equal to them, but everyone else can't beat them. 

     But Xiong Qi is here, and there are also Zhu Zhanzheng and so on. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng is an Intermediate Beast Warrior, and under Zhu Zhanzheng, they are all Low- level Beast Warriors! 

   The face of the one-eyed wolf is dark. 

    They found a team inadvertently today. They wanted to grab something. They didn't expect to get caught such a tough fight, especially... some of them recognized Zhu zhanzheng.

    The Xiao Chief of the Giant Pig Tribe, is a powerful Intermediate Beast Warriors, this is not what they can deal with. 

   These people face each other and they did not dare to do it when Xiong Qi and others just surround them and don't do it. 

    Then they saw that Xiong Qi and others were disappointed, and their boss was dragged back by her tails. 

    The feeling of being dragged by a tail is particularly uncomfortable. Fortunately, this Big Bear doesn't seem to want to kill her. After the one-eyed wolf is picked up, it becomes a human form: "What do you want?" 

   "One-eyed wolf, I didn't expect you not to die." Zhu Zhanzheng sighed. 

    The one-eyed wolf scoffed: " I'm so lucky I didn't die, and the slut are not dead, I will not die!"

  After Xiong Ye brought this person back, Zhou Ji's eyes fell on her. 

  The one-eyed wolf is a woman. She has no eyes, her eyes are deep, her hair is messy, her skin is rough and black, and she doesn't look good. But she got a good figure, she's very healthy. However, the people in this place, because everyone's hunting, all men and women have good bodies, and the one-eyed wolf is nothing special.

    Zhou Ji is thinking this way, when a Huge Brown Bear stood in front of him, blocking his sight. 

    Zhou Ji stretched out his hand and pulled the long hair on the back of Xiong Ye, which was a bit funny.