Epilogue

A/N: here it is, guys, the last one! I will definitely write another story, because I've got some ideas. So, if you liked this one, please follow me and stick around for the next one. If you didn't like it, don't :) Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"So, Lauren, Camila, it's so nice to have you two," Jimmy starts, one of the only interviewers that has always respected their privacy during the whole thing. Therefore, he was the one for this interview. "Unfortunately, it's for a sad reason: On the Run is ending!"

The entire audience erupts in a symphony of sad sounds as Lauren and Camila 'ahw' with them.

"Of course, the show has been on for years now, but how does it feel that it's coming to its conclusion now?"

Camila and Lauren share a quick look to decide who's going to talk and seconds later, Lauren starts to talk. "I mean, it's weird, it's really weird. We have been doing this for years, like you said, and we've gone through a lot together, so yeah. Definitely weird."

Camila nods in agreement. "For sure, it has been the best time of my life. My co-star is incredibly annoying, but other than that, it has been great!"

This makes the audience laugh whilst Lauren just shakes her head.

"You guys recently talked about this for the first time, but you actually hated each other when this first started. Is that true?" Jimmy asks and this time Lauren instantly reacts.

"100% true. I couldn't stand her. She was always so prissy and uptight," she chuckles.

"And she was so flirty and mean at the same time, that's very confusing!" Camila laughs.

"Yeah, well, it worked," Lauren says as she wiggles her eyebrows and the crowd immediately whistles.

"Heeeell no, you don't get the credit for my hard work!" Camila jumps in.

The crowd and Jimmy both laugh. "Hard work?" He asks.

Camila immediately nods. "For sure. This girl is high maintenance as hell. Had to work my butt off for her to like me."

Lauren aggressively shakes her head in disagreement. "That's not true! I just like making you work."

She sees Camila begin to smirk, so she immediately gives her a look that definitely counts as a warning. Camila wasn't going to make a bottom comment on international television, fuck no. Luckily, 'the look' always works, so Camila doesn't say anything.

"And she sure did! We all saw the gorgeous proposal on your instagrams," Jimmy says as the crowd goes wild once again.

Lauren simply nods and smiles at Camila, who is also smiling at her. A year ago, Camila proposed to her on the beach. That might seem like an absolute cliché, but it was the best day of Lauren's life.

One year ago

"Babe, I'm going for a walk, do you want to come?" Camila asks and Lauren immediately nods and stands up from the couch whilst Dinah coughs a 'whipped'.

Yesterday, the five of them, Ally, Normani, Dinah, Lauren and Camila, arrived at Dinah's aunt's beach house. Obviously, Lauren had forgiven the three of them once she and Camila officially started dating, because they might actually have helped quite a bit.

"Says who? You've been with Normani for four years now and I've never seen Normani lift a finger," Lauren quips back as she puts on her shoes.

"I lift my finger when it's necessary," Normani wiggles her eyebrows whilst Ally whispers a soft 'sorry God'.