Exam Rescue Time

Soon after they just pass the first part of the exam the head of exam Mera told the them to look at the screen and just like that it showed some parts of the field destroyed by explosions and get ready to save the bystanders.

"The what now" said Kaminari and Mineta.

"Bystanders we learned about them in class remember their people of the disaster scene" said Toru.

"It could also refer as innocent people on the streets" said Momo.

And this was when Mera spoke again.

"Use this time to show us how you will carry out rescue provisions once you received your provisional license treat this like it was the real thing" said Mera.

"Rescue" said Izuku as he remembered Kamino incident.

This was when Shoji noticed something.

"On the screen" said Shoji.

"Little kids and old people" said Sato.

"That's so dangerous why are they here" said Mineta.

But Mineta question was answered quickly.

"These specialist have been trained as professionals person in of rescue they're very popular introduce the help us company also know as H.U.C for short" said Mera.

"So they're basically actors I guess" said Sero.

"That's the kind of job you never think about" said Tsu.

"But a necessary one in our world since they support our hero training" said Ojiro.

Then Mera started to explain the next part of the exam.

"The H.U.C bystanders have dressed up as injured victims and will be located through out the disaster sight we will be judging on how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission oh by the way we will be scoring you on a point system if you have more points then the bench mark when the time come to an end then you pass the exam we will start in 10 minutes take care of necessary preparations now" said Mera.

"This is looks familiar" said Iida.

"It's like Kamino ward I wonder if they base it of that" said Izuku.

"It's true the situations are similar but our only goal then was to rescue you from the League, we let the pros handle research and recovery and if you there were many casualties" said Iida.

"Not this time" said Izuku.

Meanwhile they started to prepare for the next part of the test but this was when Sero went to Kaminari and Mineta to tell the something.

"Hey guys you got to hear this story it's pretty juicy" said Sero.

"What the rating" said Mineta.

"It XXX" said Sero.

"Go on" said Mineta get his interest.

"You see that fox in the bodysuit from Shiketsu" said Sero.

"Yeah" said Kaminari.

"If you're just got to say she's hot then it's obvious I had my eyes on her since the moment we cross paths" said Mineta.

"But get this I saw her hiding in the rocks with Midoriya butt naked" said Sero.

"MIDORIYA" yelled Kaminari and Mineta.

This got Izuku attention.

"What were you doing while the rest of us were trying to stay alive you bastard" said Mineta.