Part 32

"Lina could you come into my office please?" my manager asked early Monday morning. I had just gotten signed onto my computer and set my coffee down. After the sexcapade Gray and I had over the weekend, I needed it. That man fucked me until the sun came up and my pussy was sore; I wasn't complaining though my body missed the D. I wondered what my boss wanted to see me for. I back tracked to the last few weeks and I knew I hadn't made any mistakes so I was clueless. Mr. Knowle sat at his desk and waited for me to sit in the chair across from him. He had a stern look on his pale face, but he didn't seem to be angry so I reluctantly took a seat. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I immediately asked, I didn't want to play games.

"Actually, you've done everything right. I can't lie, when Officer Gray brought you in here I wasn't sure how you'd fit in here. But I have to say Lina I'm pleased with the way you have adapted, your organizational and customer service skills alike surpass anyone we've had in the past. I would like to make you a promotional offer. How would you like to be the supervisor of Case Records?" he asked as a huge grin spread over his face and I returned it. I definitely wasn't expecting nothing like this! "I'll take that smile as a yes?" he pressed and I nodded my head vigorously. Hell yeah! Making more money before I bounced was exactly what I needed. I could even take the experience and pick up a similar job once I settled in. 

"Sounds good, sounds good. Now, the change will take affect immediately meaning you will be able to start this Friday."

"What is Case Records exactly?" I questioned. 

"You'll pretty much be overseeing all the paperwork that's complied to create a case. Some will be police statements or questionings, evidence findings, autopsies, toxicology reports and things of that sort. You have employees who brief the paperwork and make sure its dated, stamped and signed, but you are the last stop, you're kind of like the "confirmer" of confirmed information if that makes sense." 

"OK, so I will be double-checking the work?" I summarized what he just told me 

"Yes, exactly. Once you've confirmed that it's filled out correctly you will enter the information into the database."

"Will I be the only one doing it?"

"Yes, all cases have to be filtered through you before they can be filed and acted upon. If the paperwork is not filled out correctly, if it's not signed or dated you need to alert me."

"So you will still be my manager?"

"Yes, I oversee a lot of departments, and Case Records is one of them. What you don't want to work with me anymore?" he teased 

"I'm exactly where I need to be." I told him with gratitude. Knowle went onto to tell me the details of the position, how I would be required to dress professionally instead of casual, my login and password for the database, not to mention it was a $100K/yr position! Although I didn't plan on being here an entire year, them monthly checks was gone be pretty. After signing some papers, Mr. Knowle showed me my new area. I had six people underneath me in cubicles, and I was given my own office. It was the size of a home bedroom, fully furnished with ceiling to floor glass walls. Hell, I didn't know the police did it like this. Knowle then took me down to the room where all the files were kept. My head started to hurt just looking at the rows and rows of file cabinets, he explained that only authorized personnel was allowed down here and gave me the pass code to the door. Once I was settled in Knowle left me alone in my office. I eyed the entirety of my space and a big ass grin spread across my face. I was proud of myself, I had gotten this promotion based off my own skills, no man gave it to me or put in a good word for me to get it, so hell yeah I was proud. I sat in my chair and texted Gray