THREE

(Please vote!)
Today's the day, my first day at UA highschool. I fix my bed back to the way It was before and went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and stared at my reflection sleepily. Spitting and placing the toothbrush back down, I headed over to my closet to put on my uniform. "What the-" I say irritated. The skirt from the uniform is really short against my long toned legs. Which is not surprising cause most school skirts are short on me anyway. I grab a pair of spandex shorts to put on under and started finishing up on getting completely ready. As I exited the room, I heard mom talking to someone new. Narrowing my eyes in suspicion, I crept down the hallway carefully. I peeked out the side of the doorway and saw mom talking with a man at the dinner table, she looked happy. "Uh, mom? Can you drop me off at school?" I dragged myself from the corner awkwardly, visibly uncomfortable.

Both Mom and the man look at each other and both get up from the table. "Well you see..." my mom says smiling."Vlad here got me a job at UA as a self defense teacher!" She slightly jabs Vlad's gut nearly making him choke on his coffee. I let out a sarcastic laugh. First, mom acts like a child yesterday now this? This is hysterical.

"So I'm guessing you're the missing person, am I right sir?" I say to him dryly. I'm not really sure, but I'm not really fond of him at the moment. Vlad nods and sets down his mug of coffee. "We should all head to school now. Do you want to ride with me and your mother?" He looked up at me and I stared back awkwardly.

"Uh, actually I'll just take my skateboard. It's not that far so I'll be good."

I grab my backpack and board and walk to the door, trying my best to avoid eye contact. It obviously didn't work though.

"Kobayashi," My mother call sternly from the table. "Where do you think you're going? I swear if you don't get in that car—" I jump and burst out the door. "There's no way I'm sitting through any awkward car ride..."

I muttered and start gliding down the street on my skateboard. Wind fluttered around my hair and kissed my face, I smiled calmly. After all this change, this is the one thing that hasn't. It's always just my board and I against the world and nothing would change that. I thought before hitting a bump and getting kicked off. "Shit!" My body scraped the ground and hit someone in the leg, knocking them over as well. They quickly got up and looked me over.

"Ah, A-are you ok? You didn't get hurt did you?" I opened my eyes to see a boy with soft looking hair and a sea of freckles. His noticeable feature was his vibrant emerald green eyes. I pried my gaze away and shot up shakily. "I-Im fine." I brushed my uniform off with my eyes averted. I can't just stare at people like that! That's something Reo would do and he's a walking mess. I noticed we're wearing the same uniform and tilted my head. "You go to UA too? I'm just heading to class right now." I mummered in curiosity. The boy blushed and scratched his head, smiling meekly. "Y-yeah, I guess...I mean I am! I'm Izuku Midoriya of class 1A!" He stuttered and chuckled, it was kinda cute.
"Well I guess I'll see you there Izuku." I say finalizing our little chat. I give him a salute wave as I ride my skateboard through the busy streets of Musutafu.

—•—•—

I look down at my watch and saw that I'm 8 minutes late. "Fuck! My teacher is gonna kill me!" I started to pick up speed down the hallways to get to room 1-A. I dodged other students left and right, barely apologizing. With door finally in view, I ran as fast as I could and tore the door open. "I'm here!" I said, a little louder than intended and instantly blushed of embarrassment. My classmates had started and whisper, though I saw a familiar freckled face wave. "Kobayshi, you're eight minutes late." A gravely voice rang behind me and I groaned, That must be him. He looked like a hobo rather than a teacher but I'm not here to judge.
"I'm Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." He said briefly and gestured towards the back of the room.