FOUR

(Please vote!)

"Who can find the mistake in the following english sentence?"

Present Mic says to the class while holding up an english book to his face. The class was dead silent and I don't blame them honestly. Regular school classes are boring as hell. To break the silence, I raise my hand and answer the question.

"The relative conjunction is in the wrong place."

I say as my voice echoes the room, a few heads turning back at me. English wasn't exactly my strong suit, but it's still pretty easy.

"That's correct!" He grins at me. "Alright, everybody, hands up! Show me some spirit!"

All I could hear was crickets as the class incredulously stared at our teacher. How could he have this much energy all the time? "Alright, that's fine too!" He closed the textbook he was holding shut and set it down on the desk, signifying the end of class.

"Your lunch break is about to start, so don't lose focus too much. After that, you'll have hero training, so make sure to go beyond Plus Ultra!"

Present Mic gave the class an confident finger gun and exited, leaving the class to sigh in relief. A pink haired girl to my left groaned and put her head down.

"I know english is a required class, but it's so frustrating!"

She complained to a goofy looking blond boy who nodded his head. As I put my work back into my bag, I sense on the side of my eye someone looking at me. Out of annoyance, I turn around and made eye contact with the spiky blonde boy from yesterday.

"Bakugou right?"

I question him."What's up? You've been staring at me for five minutes and it's really killing my vibe." Bakugou clicks his tongue and gets up from his seat and walks up to my desk. "Oi, Tall bitch." He growled and glowered down at me, poison dripping from his tone of voice .

"Don't think you're better than me because you scored high, dumbass. I'm going to stay number one and that's final, you got that?"

I stared back for a couple seconds and just sighed. "You're so volatile..." I mutter and grab my lunch getting ready to head out.

As I walk into the cafeteria I instantly noticed that all the seats were all taken. I walk up and down the rows to find somewhere to eat and eventually found Deku and his friends sitting at a table having a good time. Something I wish to have something to do. Don't get me wrong, Reo is my best friend and we do everything together, but sometimes I just want more than one friend to spend time with and talk to. I quietly walk over to Izuku's table and sit right next to him ready to scare the living daylights out of him.

"Ah, Kobay- I mean Akira san!" The green haired boy yelped, fumbling with his chopsticks. The girl with the pink cheeks in front of him laughed and waved at me. "How's it going, Akira san?" Nodding along, I quickly searched my brain for her name. Sometimes I hate myself for having such a bad time remembering names. She noticed my trouble and smiled. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. My name is not exactly simple, so I understand how you can forget it!" I nodded again, this time observing her features. She had such pretty brown eyes and hair, she was really cute.

"Huh, why do I have the urge to protect this cinnamon roll?" I thought to myself.

I open up my bento box full of traditional and foreign foods and started to stuff my face. "Mmmm bless my mom's cooking skills!" I said with food still in my mouth. "Excuse me, Kobayashi" The tall boy with glasses says. "Why are you eating so much food? And the way you're eating is not very ladylike, therefore you should start to eat the correct way." I look at him obviously irritated. "Oh he did not tell me to eat correctly." I said in my head. I swallow the rest of my food and wiped my face clean.