Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter song: Polygraph Eyes- Unplugged by YUNGBLUD

Y/N's p.o.v.

"WHATS UP you guys, it's Colby Brock... welcome back to my channel. Today I have a special guest with me," He says and motions towards me.

"Y/fullname." I say and give a little smile and wave.

"So today, Y/N and I are going to be doing a challenge. We are going to try and buy each other outfits. I'm going to drive us to the mall and we will have two hours to shop for outfits. So we should probably set a price limit." He says and looks at me. "What do you think?"

"Or no price limit," I say smirking. He smiles and laughs.

"Alright then, no price limit. So each outfit will consist of a shirt, pants, jacket if you want one, shoes, and one accessory. So like a necklace, rings, bags, whatever." I nod in agreement. "Alright so let's get going!" He says as he brings his hand to the camera and covers it, turning it off in the process. "You ready?" He says standing up and grabbing the camera off the tripod.

"Yea I'm ready. But how am I gonna film?" I ask.

"Oh!" He opens his door and goes down the hallway. When he comes back Jake is with him. "Uh Jake is going to come with and he will film you." Colby says.

"Okay." I say and smile. I grab my bag and follow Colby out his room. He grabs his keys hanging up on the wall and we all walk out the door. "SHOTGUN!" I scream, turning around to see Jake's hurt expression.

"WHAT! NO FAIR!" He yells at me. I hear Colby laugh from behind me as he gets in the car.

"Snooze you loose." I say getting in the front seat of the car. Jake mumbles something and sadly sits in the back. We get in the car and drive off to the mall.

*at the mall*

"Alright it is about 3 o'clock now, so around 5 we will meet back in the food court." Colby says.

"Alright." Both Jake and I reply. Colby turns in the opposite direction and Jake turns to me.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks.

I grin at him, already knowing the obvious answer. "Hot Topic," I say.

"Good choice," He replies as he laughs.

When we get in the store Jake starts filming me and asking questions about what I'm looking at. I was glad that I had Jake with me to help with sizes. Colby was going to have to figure that out by himself. Oops.

Colby's p.o.v.

I turn away from Y/N and Jake when I slowly realize that I have no clue where to go. I stroll around a little till I come across PacSun. I go inside seeing a few things that look like Y/N would wear. I start to look at jeans until I realize that I have no clue what size she wears. I open my phone and text Kat.

To: Kat 🐈
Colby: hey do you have Tessa's number?
Kat: yes? Why tho...
Colby: Y/N and I are filming a video where we buy eachother outfits and I don't know her size...
Kat: OHHH Ok yea hold on
Kat: *tessa's number*
Colby: thanks :)

To: Tessa
Colby: hey Tessa, this is Colby. Y/N and I are filming a video where we buy eachother outfits and I needed her sizes.
Tessa: oh ok she is a size (y/shirtsize) in shirts, (y/pantsize) in pants, and (y/shoesize) in shoes.
Colby: thank you SO much...
Tessa: ;)

I put away my phone and continue to look at the jeans.

A/N: sorry but I am going to skip over the shopping time. So the next chapter they will be back home. Just not much to write about them shopping. Since I want the outfits to be a surprise.
-Sam