One

"Please don't sleep with him," Steve says as the two of you drive to Tina's Halloween bash.

You groan and roll your eyes. "Why do you even care?"

"Jesus, (Y/N) you're my sister. It's my job to protect you."

"I can protect myself, Steve," you retort.

The party is packed when you arrive. Steve goes off with Nancy and you make your way outside, drink in hand. Everyone is cheering. Weaving your way through the crowd, you see people doing kegstands. Billy is up next.

He spots you and smiles before he's hoisted into the air. Billy smashes Steve's record, taking the crown as Keg King. He's ushered inside by Tommy H. and you're left alone again.

After an hour, Billy finds you sitting on a counter, singing along with the music. "You've got a beautiful voice," he says. You blush. "I bet you've got beautiful moans, too." You blush harder. "Come."

He pulls you off the countertop and leads you down the hall, into some sort of study. He turns on a lamp and leans against the desk.

"Here's how this is going to work," he says, slipping off his leather jacket. "We fuck when I want, how I want. If you're not comfortable with anything, tell me. I'm not here to force you to do anything you don't want to. But I'm mean. And I play rough. And you will be punished if you don't obey. Do you understand?"

You hesitate. "Steve will kill me."

Billy sighs. "I'm sorry, I thought you were a big girl and could make your own decisions."

"I am. I can. I just..." You and Steve are close, and you didn't want to piss him off. But you were also sick of him treating you like a child just because he's a year older. "Okay," you say. "I understand."

Billy grins. "Good girl. You learn fast." He pulls you into a kiss and you let your hands trail over his chest and down his abs. You can feel him flexing as your fingers move.

"Is this a one time thing?" you breathe.

"That depends." Billy grabs your jaw, holding your face still, and stares at you. You feel your knees trembling and you're afraid they're going to give out.

Billy picks you up and sets you on the desk. He slowly slides your panties off, relishing in the way your body quivers. You lay back as he kneels between your legs.

You gasp at the first bite. His teeth sink into your inner thigh before he starts sucking. He leaves an identical mark on your other side, then makes his way to the center. His tongue finds your clit immediately and a desperate moan escapes you. This causes Billy to moan as well.

"I knew you'd sound amazing," he says.

You squirm in pleasure as Billy focuses on you again. His tongue explores every inch of your pussy. He's so good it only takes you a couple minutes before you're ready to burst.

"I'm close," you whimper.

Billy sucks hard on your clit and it puts you over the edge. You grab his arms, digging your nails in as you orgasm. Your eyes are closed and you hear Billy rustling around for a minute before he slides you closer to him. You're still coming down from your orgasm when you feel his cock penetrate you. You gasp and open your eyes.

Billy moans and grips your hips tightly. His abs flex beneath his sun-kissed skin as he pushes further into you. You let out a string of swears and moans, which causes Billy to smirk.

He slides up your shirt and undoes the bra clasp between your breasts. They fall free and you feel Billy's cock flex inside of you at the sight of them. He sighs with pleasure and rocks his hips against you.

Voices grow close out of the din outside the door and you look at Billy, wild panic in your eyes. You half try to sit up, but Billy wraps his hand around your throat and pushes you back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" he grunts.

"What if we get caught?" It's hard to talk with his fingers around your throat, but the feeling makes you wetter.

"Does it look like I give a shit?" he says, ramming you harder. He looks down to see you're still worried and slows to a stop. "If you wanna bail, all you have to do is say so."

Your mind races. On the one hand, if you guys were seen, Steve would surely find out. And everyone would know you're banging the new guy on like his second day here. But... On the other hand...

Billy shifts, his cock still inside you, waiting for your answer, and the sensation makes up your mind for you. "Fuck me," you beg.

He wastes no time. After a few minutes of intense pleasure, he flips you onto your stomach. Billy spanks you so hard you can feel where every finger touched your skin. You bite your lip and moan. He rides you a while longer, pounding harder and faster with each passing minute, and you start to feel his grip on you getting tighter. You know he's close to cumming.

With something that's both a swear and a moan, Billy pushes his cock as deep as he can, grinding your hips into the edge of the desk. He leans over you, biting your shoulder from behind, as he cums inside of you.

After Billy pulls out, you collapse to the floor, your legs too shaky to support you. He laughs and pulls off the condom, tying it and tossing it in the trash.

"Definitely don't want that to be a one time thing," he says, breathless. "I could really get used to that tight little pussy." He zips his pants back up and squats next to you. "You okay, sweetcheeks?" You nod. "Never been fucked that hard?" You shake your head.

Billy helps you fasten your bra. All of your muscles feel weak and exhausted. He kisses you hard and runs a finger teasingly over your swollen pussy before sliding your panties back on.

"I'll see you around, princess."