Chapther 19: "True feelings"

We thought of a plan for so long my head started to hurt.
It was now late at night and Sebastian decided to go on a stroll outside.
"(F/n) I d-don't believe S-S-Sebastian at all" Warned Toby.
"I know, everyone doesn't like him, but Satan said he is trust worthy" I replied, massaging my temples.
"(F/n) can we have a serious talk?"
Asked Masky.
"Not right now please, I can't assimilate anything anymore, my brain is exploding" I answered as I got up from the dinner table.
"I'll go to sleep, you can talk to me tomorrow." I said as I ran upstairs and entered my room.
I flopped on my bed, I wore the pajama before the meeting.
I adjusted myself and closed my eyes, slowly dozing off.

~~time skip brought to you by- PEPPA! What are you doing in my story?~~

I woke up, my headache still there, but a lot less annoying than before. Sebastian was right beside me, sleeping soundly and snoring.
I giggled as I got up and silently made my daily routine.
I exited the room and decided to slide down the stairs.
Everything was going fine, the problem was I didn't think about the landing.
And well...I yelped as I fell on my face, producing a loud thump.
Everyone turned around and looked at me. Face on the floor, butt in the air. Most of them started laughing, other blushed a bit.
I got up, my cheek was hurting a lot and I was probably so red that tomatoes would look like they were pale pink.
I dusted myself off and lifted my chin, trying to look confident, but as soon as I sat down I bumped my head on the table.
"Ugh...what's for breakfast Slender?"
"Well, pancak-" I lifted my head quickly.
"PANCAKES!!" I run in the kitchen and took 6 pancakes, putting a lot of syrup on them.
I run back and sat down, devouring my pancakes.
E.J and Liu that were seated near me slowly got up and backed away.
I felt someone look at me, and with my mouth full of pancakes and syrup all over my face I looked up.
I glared intensely at Ben and Jeff and they got up, backing away like E.J and Liu did.
I kept on devouring my pancakes.
"And STOP! You ate your pancakes in 25 seconds. Toby, she was faster than you and now she has the new high score!" Exclaimed Dark.
"Good job sweetheart" he said, kissing my hurt cheek.
I blushed and was about to slap him, until I saw that...Someone was already doing so.
Jeff, Liu, Masky, Toby, Hoodie, Jane, Kate, Pup, Helen, Ben, E.J, L.J, Sally and Trenderman each gave him a slap.
"Why did you slap him, Trender?" I asked curious.
"Darling, he kissed you on your hurt cheek, that is not something he should do! What if he made your cheek hurt even more, and I can't accept my best model to get hurt"
'Oh...that's why, yeah' I thought as Celine giggled.
"What about the others?"
"He is a pervert!" Exclaimed Sally.
"I just wanted to slap him and he gave me a good reason" laughed L.J and I laughed with him.
"I should have kissed your cheek! And I know you don't want him to kiss you." Exclaimed Kate as I wiggled my eyebrows and smirked.
"Come in my room later~" I joked.
"Ahaha alright stop" she said as she kept giggling.
"And the others?" I asked turning towards the other 10 people.
"Uhm..." Was all they said.
"Personal reasons" said E.J.
"Do you wanna meet Seedeater now?" He said and I started nodding my head furiously.
"Alright, come with me". He said, taking my hand and dragging me outside.
The other 9 were staring at us, their stares burning in my skull.

Fleshback, E.J's P.O.V

(F/n)'s been gone for 5 days now and I fear she will not come back.
Everyone is worried, especially Kate, Jane and the boys.
Slender told us she is coming back soon but we are still worried.
We were sitting on the sofa, talking.
"Guys" said Puppeteer.
"I like (f/n)" as those words left his mouth, we all stopped talking.
"Fuck off, I saw her first" said Jeff.
"T-technically I saw *tic* her first" said Toby, lowering his mouth guard to eat some biscuits.
"True, but I think she likes me more than you. After all we painted a lot together in these 2 months" said Helen and he kept drawing the butterfly he saw before.
"Guys, you all like her?" Asked Brian as they all nodded. I didn't nod, they didn't need to know I love her.
"And you E.J?" Asked Masky, as he finished his cigarette.
"None of your business." I said, getting up and walking away from them.
We all had a small crush on her, and now the fear of loosing her is making me realize that this isn't a small crush.
I love her, and if she doesn't come back...My heart would brake once again.