47

(PETER POV)

(PETER POV)

It comes rushing back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Beck and I were on a jet heading somewhere I didn't know, about to go up against some sort of threat. Fury didn't tell me what it was, he just said they needed me.

"Prauge," the man said, "We spotted enormous amounts of energy coming from the city."

"But what's the threat?"

"Elementals. They destroyed my world, and I won't let them take yours."

"Wait, Elementals?"

Beck raised an eyebrow at me, and nodded his head. So Y/N wasn't lying when she said Elementals were real... but what about Mr. Stark? He couldn't be alive.. I watched him die. I saw him die.

"They're dangerous beings," he went on to explain, "especially the one we're about to face."

"I'm still confused on these- things - being real," I cut in, "when Y/N said she was being hurt by one, there was no sign of anything nearby."

"She's sick. She's been seeing things, and maybe she just thought she saw an elemental. She was aware of thier existence before, I'm sure. Why else would she be here?"

"But that doesn't explain where she got the injuries fro-"

"She's suffering from the death of her father. She may have been in a crazed state, and simply tripped and fell."

"And broke her rib?"

"We're here," Beck said abruptly, " let's go."

My head was spinning with endless possibilities of what happened, but I knew I had to focus. Whatever this elemental was doing, we had to stop. Why am I even worrying about her anyways? She doesn't care about me anymore, and I should do the same.

I hopped off the plane, and followed after the man walking in front of me. For someone who was from another dimension, he sure knew a lot about ours. A lot about Y/N.

"How long do we have to wait before it shows up?" I asked, "

"We don't have too."

From down below where we stood, a crowd of people were milling around for an annual fair. My eyes widened as I realized that the ground beneath them started to melt into lava.

"Oh my god," I said, "we need to get down there."

I jumped off of the ledge the plan had landed on, and started latching onto buildings to swing as fast as I could. Beck followed behind me, his head covered by a glowing blue orb.

People started to scream, dropping everything to run to safety, as a creature started to form out of fire and molten lava.

"How do we stop this thing?" I yelled to Mysterio.