halloween with nct

538 words
very short 🤧
———————————————————

you and the boys were planning on wearing different costumes for Halloween. you were all sitting in front of the staff and suggesting costume ideas so the staff can figure out what outfits they needed.

"I wanna be spiderman!" Mark shouted loudly.

"can I be a tree?" Renjun questioned.

"I wanna be the McDonald's kids meal box" Yangyang explained.

they were all shouting out who or what they wanted to be for Halloween. everyone was almost done figuring out what they wanted to be until Lucas randomly said.

"why can't we just be stormtroopers"

so here we are today. in a very small dressing room putting on stormtrooper costumes.

"this is tight on me" you complained.

"it is so hot with this on" Johnny try to fan himself with his hand.

"this was dumb costume idea" Yuta mumbled as he tried fixing his costume.

"this is very tight on my ass" Donghyuck kept trying to get comfortable with his costume.

"jeno I took your outfit by mistake" Jaemin handed back his costume.

"it literally has my name on the chest plate" Jeno said taking back his costume so he could put it on.

"oops" Jaemin shrugged and walked away.

"what if we scare kids?" Taeyong questioned.

"I would be scared too seeing twenty two stormtroopers raiding the streets" Jaehyun chuckled.

"are we even allowed to have toy guns?" Xiaojun asked and everyone shrugged.

"wow thanks guys" Xiaojun rolled his eyes.

"I lost my gun" Jisung panicked, he started pushing everyone by accident.

"do stormtroopers have apple watches?" Chenle asked as he walked in.

"I don't know chenle, do they?" ten sarcastically says.

"I don't know hyung, do they?" Chenle wondered as Ten heaved a loud sigh and walked away from him.

"what if we get pulled over by cops?" Taeil suddenly asked.

"then we run" Johnny said.

"this is so dumb" Doyoung muttered fixing his helmet that surprisingly broke.

"come on guys, this could be fun!" Lucas happily says.

"lets not be negative!" Lucas shouted with a smile.

"no, let's be negative" Sicheng says making a few laughs break out.

"the staff wants to know if we're ready" Jungwoo walked in.

"yeah" you all say.

you and the boys walked down the streets with your outfits. everyone around you made sure that they weren't near you. a little kid even started crying.

"look we're scaring the kids" Kun sighed.

"y/n you should've brought your dog and let him be Chewbacca" Hendery exclaimed.

"I should've" you shook your head with disappointment.

"oh look there's a cop car" Chenle pointed out at the cop car that was driving.

"I think it's driving towards us" Jaehyun said as the cop car was driving right towards us.

"uhh it's slowing down" Mark pointed out.

"oh crap" you all muttered as the cop car slowly pulled up to a stop right in front of you all, you couldn't see who was inside.

"run!" Johnny shouted, you all scattered.

"I don't get why we're running!" Taeyong shouted as he followed Yuta.

"just run!" Johnny shouted back.

"this was so dumb!" all of you except Lucas shouted.

"where's lucas?!" Taeil frantically shouted.

"hi" lucas smiled as he rolled down the window of the car.