Show You How Much

"Me..Lori pregnant...with child your out your god damn mind Trell. I've been on birth control since I knew I had a vagina. Why would you even ask that" He looked me up and down. "Well your just a lot more active then I know not to mention these baggy clothes." He picked at my baggy sweatshirt.

"I like being comfortable that's all but no I'm not pregnant. I'm beyond stressed to even conceive I'm sure" He grabbed me and lifted up the sweatshirt over my stomach. "Really Lori why must you have sex with these guys. I told you he was different and you took that to spread your legs" I sucked my teeth stepping back from him.

"So you know he's rough not in a like crazy abusive way but in control. Why would you even introduce us" I pinned my hair up. "I didn't anticipate that you'd have sex with him dummy. Have you no damn self control or even a worry for sexual diseases, You clearly don't care for yourself anymore" I gave him a glare it was like he was calling me a straight up hoe.

"So when you do it it's cool no Trell fuck that but if you should know we use protection. Kure was the one that I didn't because we loved each other. Now yes I don't care much about myself and my school anymore but it's tough getting over someone you love." I sat down on my bed with my head down. "Well classes are cancelled today because of some rain storm so do better. I'm gonna call Drew and end whatever it is you two have going on, After the hosting get a real job or continue with the money from your parents" He closed the door leaving.

I was on a rollercoaster with only stop so I needed to see. I went to my vanity and just stared at myself trying to see what Trell was talking about. Since the breakup I had slept with Shane and Drew and had a semi fling with Spencer. I grabbed my phone and called my past Xavier since he was my first relationship period.

"Lori man is this a surprise...I hope everything's good" I laughed. "Yes I'm just going through some self drama but what's up with you. It's really been months since I last seen you at the bonfire" Thinking back to the day I remembered how strong I felt after ending it and moving on to better things.

Now I was broken and lost just like I was when I was with Xavier "Yeah I know I'm just calling to see what's up or if anything had changed since I left" He let out a long sigh. "I have a son now he's three months today. And I know I said I loved you but you helped me realize what I was doing."

"I'm happy for you I really am but I gotta go" The rain was really starting to come down and could hear the thunder. "Yo sleeping beauty you know you can go outside. Just dress like you got sense and get me soon food" I nodded. I threw on a tracksuit and called an Uber because enough was enough.

It's been months, and I've only wanted him this was something no one could deny or even try. This was straight up pain that would take way too long to heal. The cab dropped me off in front of his house and rang his bell. He answered and his face just scrunched up "What it's raining" I had no umbrella and by now my feet squished in my sneakers and my clothes stuck to my body.

"What I did was wrong but you've never been one to judge. For the time I've known you and all the conversations we've had this isn't right." He didn't look phased. "I love you Kure but no matter no many people I meet, Develop a connection it's just not you. We've both hidden shit I'm just asking that this can't be it...I won't let it.

I've been through manipulative, aggressive, and scums and you erased all the hurt and pain that I though of everyday." I crossed my arms hoping he wouldn't slam the door in my face. "Your in college fresh out of damn high school, the hell you need a 27 year old man Lori. I'm a business man and someday wanna settle and have kids. I don't have time to wait for you to get over your party stage, He'll your not even legal to drink yet."

"That's our decision Kure and you know me and that partying. We've spent countless days just laid up watching shows and movies. Of course now I'm ready for marriage but I do know I want you and that's it" He stepped to the side and let me in. "Unfortunately since your stupid ass had no umbrella you gonna have to strip. Ain't bout to walk around my house like that" I took off everything even my underwear and bra.

"Seriously, I'm gonna have to talk to Trell about that. What do you talk to every man you meet Lori" He looked at my bruises. "He didn't beat me if that's what your leading to. Now are you gonna have me walk around naked or...." He kissed his teeth. "Follow me" We went to the back and he passed me some of my clothes. "You left ya shit at my other crib I was never gonna call you..because I don't like you" I slipped it on and pinned my wet hair back.

"Well not as much if you kept them in a damn draw Kure. You were never good at pretending so just be straight up, it's not like I'm naked anymore" I sat indian style on his bed. "What happened was fucked that's all I gotta say. We spent seconds, days, weeks together and waited until we were really getting serious. At least before I would of have choice but at the point we've had unprotected beasty sex. I had ate you out like I was killing and FUCK. It's just beyond me at this point Lori it truly is."

I walked up to him getting real close "Yes we've done every nasty thing in the book. We were connected to the point where I sometimes didn't care about taking my damn pill but that's because I knew how things would turn out." It was hard to not touch him just because he was so damn fine. "I remember each time like it was yesterday. The way we'd kiss and you'd pick me up just to palm my ass and grind against you" My insides were just craving for this man.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed "You were always the talker" He dragged down my shorts

He picked me up and laid me on the bed "You were always the talker" He dragged down my shorts. "How else am I gonna set the mood" I grabbed his face. "Well then we're gonna have to catch up for lost time huh babe" He pecked my lips.