2

Tae's Pov

A spell of innovation
Without a single motivation
A perfume of struggle
Cast your paint on me
Bound me to your heart
Lemme serve you without any payback
A pain, that type of pain i love
Give me all of it I'm accepting every bit of it.
I am ready to surre-

"Hey taehyung have you heard the news" a cheerful familiar voice called, whom i recognize to be my crazy social butterfly of a best friend. I stopped writing my poem and closed my diary not wanting anyone to read my stuff.

"Hey Minnie what news are you talking about? " i asked him with same excitement which i wasn't sure if i really felt it. This is Seoul Imperial Medical College , everyday something happens, nothing new.

"there's a new pathology professor appointed for us as Mr josh is sick, he'll be our professor for the rest of the year" Jimin informed excitedly.

"minnie what's so exciting in it " I asked without paying any attention and started searching for my anatomical pathology book in my bag.

"he's so hot you dummy like the hottest man of course after my Suga Hyungie and he's also young! what more do you need to be excited " jimin babbled and I just smiled thinking how cute Jimin always is even when he isn't trying.

As Jimin and I were talking ,whole class suddenly fell silent and we heard footsteps coming towards our class and then entered a hot young man whose face is sculpted like an artist created him, he looked manly, someone who can easily attract anyone whether girl or boy, the microphone on his mouth snatching all my attention to his pink beautiful lips.

How is he a professor, he looks way too young for this

"do you guys not bow or are you all just mannerless? " He asked in a low but still stern and cold voice making him more intimidating, I was mesmerized by his beauty and just stared at him mindlessly, it was the moment I realized I spaced out when the professor was standing right in front of me, looking down at me with a cold gaze and I noticed that everyone was standing and bowing but me and I was scared knowing I messed up .

"get up " proffesor ordered in blank voice and I immediately stood up and bowed.

He nodded slightly indicating the whole class that they can sit down.

Everyone settled down and for the first time everyone one was quite, an eerie silence made its way in the normally what would've been a very loud class, he was really intimidating.

"I am proffesor Jeon and i expect all of you to behave for your own good" he said in his usual passive stern voice.

"Who is the head of this class? " He asked and I gulped, I am the head of this class, I somehow gathered little courage and stood up, letting him know that I am the head of the class.

"what's your name? " he asked me with his one one eyebrows raised and that made me dysfunction at the wrong time and I stuttered...

"k-kim taehyung sir" I was so embarrassed for stuttering in front of the whole class and the fear of what if he's angry at me for stuttering made me even more nervous.

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the forensic lab after the college, any doubts?" Professor Jeon said , keeping his voice straight and eyes fierce.

"no proffesor" I said confidently and then he gestured me to sit down, I was nervous and in a way excited to be his assistant because of how intimidating he is and how I can learn more about my subject practically with help of professor Jeon.

'this is the day i realized how hot intimidation is, it felt like intimidation demands my submissiveness'

.
Author's note

Hey girlies how are you all

I updated the first chapter of my professor is my lover UwU

Please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

I love you all so much

Thank you so much for reading.

Take care