9

"Ah Elena your awake."

"Where am I?"

"Your here at the Mikaelson's house."

"Klaus please I'm sorry I didn't mean too-she...please Klaus!"

"Sorry Elena bu-"

"But you should have thought about that before you tried to kill me!"

Rebekah goes over to the cell walking in ripping off the necklace that holds vervain and compels.

"We're going to have fun aren't we Elena?"

"Yes we are."

▪At Boarding House▪

"Damon he took her!"

"And?"

"How can you sit around and let this happen!?"

"Because I told you I don't care."

"Fine you don't have to care just help me because I want her back!"

"Hmmmm how about no."

"Damon!"

"Sorry little brother your on your own."

Damon walks out the room only to be pulled back into the room by Barbie aka Caroline.

"If you think Barbie will stop me then your wrong."

"No I won't but Bonnie will."

Damon was confused about to ask something but let's out a painful scream grabbing his head, his knees giving out.

"Fine I'll help just stop!"

The pain stops as he looks up seeing Bonnie looking at him with sorry written across her face. He turns around the end of his lip twitching all he wanted to do was attack Stefan but that won't get them nowhere.

Once they got the plan settled they make their way to the Mikaelson's house. They all get out going over the plan once more before taking action, Bonnie stayed outside doing spells seeing where and what was going on in the house. Stefan, Damon, and Caroline made their way into the house of course they wouldn't have just gone empty handed they have steaks and yes it doesn't kill a Original but it stops them enough so they can grab Elena and get out of there.

Stefan was the first to go as he attacked Klaus from behind then Caroline getting Rebekah all of them stopped when they heard a scream of pain from behind. They see Klaus was steaked it was in the gut but it somehow made the Original pass out. So who made the scream? That's when they saw Damon holding his stomach that had blood coming and dripping down his body.

"Wh-what ever your doing st-stop please IT HURTS!"

Damon clutch harder to his gut as he fell to the floor passed out, they all look around confused the plan back fired Caroline gets Bonnie in here Bonnie was checking on Damon as Rebekah went to Klaus.

Then that's when they heard a gasp they look and see Elijah clutching to his shirt as it was stained with blood soaking through the vest.

"Elijah?"

Elijah took one glance at Rebekah who had ask the question before blinking a lot trying to gasp for air, but eventually the blinking slows and so does his body movement as he callaspes to the floor.

The only standing people were Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah, Elena, and Stefan.

"Guys can you untie me?"

No one listened until Caroline snaps out of it going to Elena untying her she tries to go to Damon but Bonnie stops her shaking her head.

"Bennot can't you do something?!"

"And why would we help you Rebekah?"

"Because Elena it isn't all about you and I want to know why my only living brothers are passed out with wounds that weren't even made!"

"I-"

"Come on Rebekah is there a room we can use so I can do a spell?"

"Doesn't matter where just hurry!"

They grab the unconscious bodies lining them up next to each other as Rebekah gave Bonnie a old spell book they had.

"Um I may have found the problem guys..."

"What is it!?"

"I think we should wait until atleast one of them is awake."

"No I want to know now witch!"

"Rebekah their find their not going to die just please it would be best."

"Fine."

□10 minutes later□

"Nik your awake!"

Rebekah hugs her brother who patted her back before getting up with a groan then sees the other two men unconious.

"What the bloody hell is going on witch?!"

"Klaus when Stefan steaked you Damon and Elijah both passed out with the same pain but It never happen they didn't get steaked."

"So how did that effect them!?"

"Klaus, Damon and Elijah are well-your mates."

"No! No! I will not believe your filthy lies witch prove it!"

"I can do a spell to make sure it's true but Klaus I know it-"

"Do it! Do the spell!"

"Ok."

Bonnie found some candles liting them up as she sat between the space of the unconscious men hand on both chest. She could sense that Klaus was trying to hold back a growl she sigh closing her eyes and says.

"Quis enim amantes!"

The lights to the house start to flicker as the flames of the candles start to move like there was wind. Bonnie tries to calm her breathing as her nose starts to bleed she furrows her eyebrows concentrating, she gasp out opening her eyes, her eyes were white like as if she was blind.

The lights stop flickering Bonnie closes her eyes before opening them back to normal color she takes in a breath before releasing it at the same time the candles go out. She turns to look at Klaus seeing pure shock but quickly mask up.

"Damon and Elijah are your lovers Klaus..."

"No no that's not bloody true! Elijah is my brother! And Damon is-this will never happen."

Klaus runs his hands over his face hearing rustling he looks from the corner of his eye seeing Damon moving sitting up. He sees Elena go over to him suddenly he snaps Klaus speeds over there and grabs Elena's wrist snarling, eyes yellow and veins showing under his eyes as his fangs show.

"Keep your hands off him!"

Klaus soon realizes what he did shaking his head fastly walking out to his room he sits on his bed thinking tapping his foot with his hands on his head.

'What the hell am I going to do about this!?'