Part 17

*Dominics' POV*

Watching her face as she came, moans pouring from her parted lips, her back arched pushing her breasts up... I wanted to lean over and take a nipple between my teeth.

I was trying my best to keep my focus on the road, to not let her know how much her young and perky body was affecting me but I HAD to watch. I had to watch her face redden at my commands. I had to watch that redness crawl down her throat and spread across her chest. I had to see the way her body was coming apart on my leather seats.

I had told her not to come or I would punish her, hoping she wouldn't listen and she didn't. She raced toward her orgasm, knowing fully that I would use and abuse her when we got back to my house, and she wanted it. But then again, of course, she did. She's a little slut.

"Your face is so pretty when you come," I told her when she finally came down from her climax. I had grazed my knuckles over her cheek, still feeling the heat there.

She flushed again and zipped her dress up which was fine because we were close to my house anyway.

I took an exit and grabbed her small hand in mine. I wanted this hand wrapped around my cock while she took me down the back of her throat. I wanted this hand scratching down my back as I thrust into her.

I didn't want her to forget what I had said before she came. She did disobey me and she would be punished.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you when we get to my house, don't you," I asked her, squeezing her hand slightly, "You came when I told you not to. You disobeyed me and I'm going to spank you. Is that what you want?"

Her shy smile accompanied with a whispered, "Yes, Sir," had me thinking of all the ways I was going to have her saying that exact phase in my playroom.

I turned up the music, something from my classical collection, to take the place of talking. I wanted her fantasizing of all the ways I would punish her. I wanted her mind racing.

Turning down a few streets, finally, I took a right onto a small gravel road. We drove for a moment, going up the hill to my guard gate.

"Mr. Blackstone, how was your dinner," Rosie, a small, but plump, older woman with short graying hair asked from the guard gate.

"I'm not sure. We didn't get to eat any," I winked at her and she blushed, knowing exactly what I meant after looking into the car to see a furiously blushing Genevieve. Rosie cleared her throat and pressed a button and the gate opened up.

Without another word, I drove up to the house, placed the car in park, and turned the key.

Genevieve's eyes were wide as she stared at my house. 

I'll admit, it was nice. I enjoyed it mostly for all the rooms it had should I invite guests, the guard shack at the entrance, and the 13-foot cement wall that closed off my house from the world.

The spikes at the top were just added security.

 I had quite a few... partners in my past and I couldn't afford for a scorned lover to get in and wreak havoc. Not to mention all the people in the industry who thought I had 'done them wrong'. 

In my world, I was at the top, and everyone always wants at the top so even my house had to be heavily secured just as my office building was. 

And just like my office, my home was precious and the secrets it held were something that I wouldn't want to ever get out. 

Before I opened her door for her and helped her out, I grabbed the food boxes from the back seat. She really should've eaten before but after would be fine as well.