Part 18

*This one is 3xs longer than usual. Fair warning.*

*For those of you that will feel confused (because there will be a few) Dominic will refer to his alter-ego, 'Dom' several times. No, he is not thinking in the third person. It's just like Gens subconscious.*

*Dominics' POV*

Silently following behind her, I let her take in the room before saying anything. The room was dimly lit with 4 sconces on each of the four walls. It was the biggest room in the house behind the master bedroom and it was my personal favorite.

I watched as her gaze stopped on a few pieces of furniture. One, in particular, was meant to restrain her wrists high above her head as it stretched her torso while also separating her legs, restraining her ankles while she stood on a platform.

"You like that one," I whispered in her ear in a husky tone, chuckling when her breath caught and she nodded.

I side-stepped around her and moved to the far corner of the room to a single mahogany six-drawered dresser.

"Put those bottles on the nightstand over there," I gestured towards the bed, "and when you're finished, I want you to stand with your back against the door, head down. Can you do that for me?"

I turned to catch the slight nod she gave me.

Opening the second drawer and knowing exactly what I was looking for, I took out a small brand new anal plug with the words 'Daddy's Slut' written in white cursive against a bubble gum pink background.

'Fitting for Genevieve,' I thought with a smirk.

I also took out a small bottle of lube and was suddenly very excited with all these toys sprawled out in front of me and Genevieve was willing to let me use all of them on her, or so she said.

Turning around to see she had done as I'd commanded, I moved over to her, "Hold out your hand," I said in a gentle tone.

She complied without looking up but I could see the small smile on her lips. I place the plug in the palm of her hand and was amused by her reaction.

Chuckling at her gasp, I asked, "Fitting, don't you think?"

I had hoped to get a good reaction and seeing the pink blush tint her cheeks made me unsure of how she felt. Was it an embarrassed blush or an excited but nervous blush?

She hadn't said anything, hadn't even moved, just held the plug in her small hand, examining it.

"Genevieve, look at me," I commanded.

She tilted her head and when her eyes met mine, I could see that her pupils had dilated again.

I continued, "I've been very nice since coming in here, but from this moment on I won't be. You've given me your consent, you know your safe word and so I think we're ready to begin, don't you?"

I saw her open her mouth to speak and I was hoping she would as I would be able to dive right into a punishment but she closed her mouth in a hard line and nodded.

"Very good, Princess. You remembered not to speak out of turn. Daddy's very proud of you," I cooed in a low voice and watched as she fucking beamed, her eyes shining brightly. Such a good little listener, she was.

I took the plug from her hand and smirked as I took a few steps back, "Put your head down and take off that fucking dress."

She complied eagerly and I watched as she slid the zipper down her body and took her arms out of the sleeves. She was left in her white lace thong that was, no doubt, soaked.