Part 21

Sunday came and went and I kept hoping for a message or a phone call, maybe even a drop by again, but I got nothing.

Dominic and I weren't anything and I knew that, but I was spoiled now. I got a taste of him and I wanted more. I wanted him all the time. I wanted him in his playroom and at my front door and I wanted him on my couch and in my bed and maybe on my coffee table and at his kitchen island.

It was now Monday morning and I was ready by 6:20 and at 6:32, I heard a knock at my door.

"Good morning, Genevieve. Are you ready," Dominic asked warmly as I opened the door, looking as dashing as ever.

"Yes, Sir," I smiled sweetly and grabbed my purse off the kitchen counter before heading out the door and locking it.

He cleared his throat as we walked towards the elevator.

"You look nice today," he commented in a low voice. 

I looked down at my outfit; A tight maroon sweater paired with a tight dark-grey high-waisted pencil skirt that fell below the knee with a slit in the back and pair of maroon heels with a dainty ankle strap. I let my hair fall in waves and played around with a soft smokey eye with a touch of gold, and then brought the look together with a nude pink matte lip shade. 

I felt confident and sexy while still managing to look somewhat professional. 

My curves were on full display and I was loving every glance Dominic sent my way.

"Thank you, Mr. Blackstone," I purred as we stepped into the elevator.

The sexual tension between us was hell but I wasn't going to make the first move as he was my boss and if he wanted anything from me he'd have to take it.

"We will be stopping by the coffee shop this morning," he stated as we walked from the elevator and out of the apartment building towards his car.

"Of course, Mr. Blackstone. Would you like me to get you your regular?"

He opened my door and held my hand as I got in. Thankfully, my pencil skirt was too tight for me to spread my legs too far apart so I didn't have to worry about flashing him.

"Yes, Genevieve, thank you," he said before shutting the door and walking around to his side.

We were both being very professional and if anyone were only reading our spoke words it would seem like that normal boss and assistant relationship, but with the smirks I was giving him and the looks he was giving my body, we were anything but.

If I had to guess, he was thinking about having me in his playroom again, and I knew this because I was thinking about that as well.

He had deflowered me after promising to dominate me and I wanted what I was owed. I felt ravenous for him and I would play the nice, sweet, professional assistant until I got it.

I knew he hated me calling him 'Mr. Blackstone', I caught every scowl he threw my way and I, in return, threw him a sexy smirk. His hands were gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were white. I thought about just putting him out of his misery and pulling up my skirt so he could play with me, but I pushed the thought away.

I would get him so pent up that he had no choice but to take me in his office, and I would make sure that it was today.

He stopped in front of the coffee shop and quickly handed me his business card. I stepped out of the car and made my way to the door, knowing all too well that he was watching my every move.

I returned with our usual, but I, again, made his drink a large.

"I thought you might need it since it's Monday. I don't want you to get thirsty, Sir," I smiled sweetly and placed it in his cup holder.

He rubbed the back of his neck and muttered something under his breath that I didn't catch and that made me silently laugh.

***

"Good morning, Dariah," I smiled at her as I walked in with Dominic's hand on my lower back.

"Yes, good morning, Ms. Wells. I trust you had a good weekend," Dominic asked in a professional tone.

We didn't stop walking until we got to the elevator and he pressed the arrow up.

"Yes, Sir. Did you have a good weekend," she asked, a little too excited about the attention she was receiving from him.

I wanted to see him knock her down a few pegs and Dominic Blackstone never seemed to disappoint.

"Yes, Ms. Wells. I especially had a wonderful Friday night. My sister came to visit Saturday and, after stopping to say a quick 'Hello' to someone, we had dinner together. The rest of the weekend went by in a hurry as I was ready to come back to work."

The elevator had opened for us and we stepped in and I was sure she had no idea why I was smiling smugly at her. I was the reason for the wonderful night and I was the 'someone'. He was secretly talking about us and it was to Dariah of all people.

"Always a pleasure chatting with you," he gave a small wave as the doors shut and we made our ascent.

We didn't speak as we rode the elevator up, but it stopped on the fourth floor and Jeremy stepped in.

"Good morning, Mr. Blackstone, Genevieve. Did you two have a good weekend," he asked as he looked to me for my answer.

I had assumed that from the few times I had been in the elevator with them that Jeremy didn't like Mr. Blackstone at all.

"It was lovely, and yours," I answered, not bothering to wait for Dominic's answer and neither did Jeremy.

I figured at this moment that I would do anything and almost everything to get under my bosses skin and it would, unfortunately, involve Jeremy.

"Mine was uneventful, sadly. Do you have plans for lunch today," he asked as he threw a glance at Dominic who was staring straight ahead as he pretended not to listen to our conversation, but I could see his jaw was clenched and he was hovering on my left side.

"I actually don't at the moment. Would you like to go out," I asked and had my full attention on Jeremy now as Dominic discreetly placed his large hand on my rear and squeezed.

He was letting me know that he still had control even though he wasn't letting anyone else know. And it almost made me falter, but I quickly righted myself and, absentmindedly, placed a hand on Jeremy's arm.

I knew from experience that men loved when a woman touched them while talking and I also knew that this was definitely pissing Dominic off.

"Yeah, sure! I really look forward to it. I'll see you in the lobby," Jeremy said with a cheerful smile as we stopped on his floor.

I waved with a quick, "See you then."

When the doors closed again Dominic pushed my front against the elevator wall and pushed himself against my ass.

"Did you do that to get a rise out of me, Ms. Carlyle," he whispered huskily into my ear.

I decided to play stupid and placed an innocent smile on my face as I looked over my shoulder, "No, Mr. Blackstone. I was only asking a colleague out to lunch. Is that forbidden? I thought I might make a friend."

He placed his hand around the front of my throat and applied slight pressure to the sides, "It is when you belong to me, Genevieve. You will email him and cancel when we get into the office. You may not speak unless it is a 'Yes, Daddy.'"

I smirked and pushed my ass into his front, "Yes, Daddy."

He stepped back and placed a hard slap to my ass, "That's my girl."