Part 26

He lightly brushed his lips against mine, not fully diving in. His hands were in my hair, cradling the back of my head as he teased my lips with his feather-like touch.

'And you thought you could stay away from him?'

I knew now that staying away probably wasn't going to ever happen. Not while he had such a strange and magnetic hold on me. I was a sucker for this man.

If he commanded me to sit in my chair and work for the rest of the day I would because I, so badly, wanted to please him.

"Please, Mr. Blackstone," I whispered against his lips, my eyes shut and my fists clenched around the fabric of his shirt.

"Daddy," he murmured, still brushing his lips against mine.

"Please, Daddy," I breathed.

I felt him smile, nip my bottom lip, and then press his lips to mine softly.

When he pulled away, I was breathing heavy. The powers this man held in just his lips were overwhelming.

Who told him he could be this breathtaking?

He pulled my hair a little tighter, causing a small moan to escape the back of my throat and he growled before smashing his lips against mine.

'At least you have some kind of effect on him as well.'

His erection was pressed against my stomach and when he pulled away, I smiled.

"Would you like me to take care of that, Sir?"

He pulled his handkerchief back out and wiped his mouth, removing my lipstick now, before bringing a clean corner down to my mouth and clearing a few smudges around my lips.

"No, Genevieve. I do have quite a few contracts to go over today so I'll be bringing you home and then coming straight back. Go grab your bag and we'll head out."

"I can drive myself home, Sir," I answered and began walking to my desk but he grabbed my upper arm and brought me back to his chest.

"I told you I was bringing you home. Do you need another punishment? I can find some other body part to redden if you'd like."

"No, Sir. I'm sorry," I shook my head slightly, staring into his dark amber eyes.

He smirked and let go of my arm, allowing me to head to my desk and grab my purse. He had already walked to the elevator and was waiting for me now.

The elevator ride down was, thankfully, uneventful. A few people got on and rode down to different floors, all giving him a 'Good afternoon, Mr. Blackstone.'. Most of the women drooling and glaring at me.

He pulled his phone out briefly, tapped a few keys, and then put it back into his pocket and I wondered if he was texting Jasmine, but shook the thought from my brain.

He could text her all he wanted, I didn't care. I would get what I wanted from him and that was it.

When we made it to the lobby, he put his hand on the small of my back as he usually did but this time when we passed Dariah, I didn't smirk. I was officially the other woman and there was no dignity in that.

"I'll be back in a few moments, Dariah. Please hold all of my calls until I return," he said as we passed her.

"Yes, Mr. Blackstone. See you soon."

As we walked out the door I saw his Jaguar already waiting for us outside. He opened my door and helped me in. I maneuvered myself so that I was facing his seat and sitting mostly on my left hip because sitting on my ass was way too painful.