Part 30

"Yes, ma'am."

I was worked up and I needed one of them to bring me the high I so desperately craved.

I felt Katherine's small hands against my ass cheeks, massaging the sore skin and every breath she breathed washed over my neck and ear.

"So pretty, Genevieve," she cooed, "This ass alone could bring an army of men to their knees."

I felt her fingers ghost down my crack, following the line but never delving deeper until I, then, felt them run along my folds and I couldn't help my gasp.

"She's so wet, Dominic," Katherine said in amazement.

He grunted but then chuckled and walked closer, "She usually is. She's very needy and very receptive."

"Is that true, Genevieve? Are you a dumb and needy little slut, just desperate for anyone to touch you here," she asked, her breath in my ear, her fingers playing in my wetness.

Fuck, I had chills all along my skin.

"Yes, ma'am," I moaned and pushed my ass out for her.

She hummed and then plunged a finger into me. I gasped and clenched my fists into the couch cushion before feeling her begin to move her finger just so it was rubbing my front wall.

"Such a pretty little pussy, Genevieve. I love feeling it tighten around my finger. It's too bad it belongs to Dominic. You could have a lot of fun with me," she gathered my hair in her free hand and pulled me so that my hands held me up against the arm of the couch.

I spread my legs further and whimpered when she slipped another finger in along the first and felt them both start to assault that spot that had my thighs trembling.

"Do not come, Genevieve," Dominic's voice was husky in my ear and his large hand was around my throat.

I hadn't even noticed he moved closer but knowing he was here, watching me getting fingered over the arm of my couch, and by his sister, no less... It somehow made the whole experience so much sexier.

Katherine pushed my hair into Dominic's hand and then reached around me and started strumming my clitoris with her thumb.

"Oh, shit," I felt my walls clench around her fingers.

All the stimulation, the fact that someone else was touching me intimately beside Dominic, and the fact that Dominic was in the room as well, all of this was too much and I was making my ascent to the top of this climax cliff fairly quickly.

"Do not come," Katherine commanded and I felt Dominic's hand move to cup one of my breasts before pinching the nipple rather harshly.

"At all," I questioned pitifully. I was sure to fail if they continued their assault on my body and I wasn't able to release.

"Only when one of us allows it," Dominic whispered huskily in my ear as he pulled my hair with the fist that was gripping it all.

It was torture! It was as if they wanted me to fail!

"That might be never, Daddy! Please," I pleaded as I thrust myself back against Katherine's fingers without shame.

"No, Genevieve. I'm going to see how long you can last before going against my command," Katherine chuckled and so did Dominic.

I opened my eyes and looked at Dominic, trying to form a coherent thought, let alone a full sentence before I finally got out, "Is this another punishment, Sir?"

He chuckled and kissed me lightly, "You aren't in trouble, Princess. We're just having a bit of fun."

"But I'll get in trouble if I come," I asked before having to close my eyes and whimper as Katherine started circling my clitoris faster.