Part 32

He growled and tapped on his phone for a moment before bringing it to his ear and then looking down at me.

I smirked and waited until she answered before kissing the underside of the tip.

"Jasmine," he answered, his voice still husky.

He paused but I heard the shrill tone of her voice from the receiver and watched as his brows pinched together.

I ran my tongue flat against the vein from the bottom to the top and swirled it around the tip and I heard him take a shallow breath.

"No, I wasn't ignoring you, I was busy," he replied.

There was a brief pause and he parted his lips in a silent moan as I began to run my tongue all over his erection, getting it nice and moist before I took it into my mouth.

"That won't be necessary, Jasmine. I'll be tied up for--shit--the rest of the night."

I had taken him into my mouth then and was sucking him off while my hands were at the base to make sure none of him was left unattended.

"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, these--."

He brought the phone away from his face for a moment and moaned lowly, his free hand running through my hair, his fingernails scraping my scalp before he pulled the phone back up to his ear.

"--These contracts are having their way with me."

I pulled my mouth off of him before letting all of my excess spit glide down his cock, stroking him a few times before taking him back in my mouth and humming.

"I needed to talk to you about--."

I, then, took him into my throat, my lips touching his hips, his dark curls tickling my nose.

He parted his lips and huffed as he slightly thrust his hips up before he settled back down onto the bed.

"--Sorry--I wanted to talk about your fathers' contract."

I pulled back as my gag reflex was engaged and we both marveled at how messy I was getting. The lust in his eyes as he watched me choke on his cock was so sexy.

"Uh-huh, yeah," he replied absentmindedly.

I began teasing him with just my tongue, swirling it around his tip, and smirked when he thrust his hips up again, trying to get me to take him all the way in.

He took the phone away from his ear and placed his hand against the receiver.

"Don't tease me, Genevieve," he commanded but I could see the plea in his eyes so I took him into my mouth again and began bobbing my head.

"Just like that, Princess," he whispered while looking down at me.

He brought the phone back up to his ear and laid his head down, listening to the woman on the other end as I twisted my hands around the bottom of his shaft and slurped the top.

"It's up for renewal soon," he all but moaned into the phone before continuing, "I'm going to be--."

He let out a deep shuddering breath, "---giving him a phone call soon. Has he said--"

"Fuck" he moaned lowly as I cupped his balls in my hand and massaged them gently. All the while I was still bobbing my head and jerking the rest of the shaft I couldn't fit in my mouth without deep-throating him.

"Yeah, no, I got a, uh, paper cut. Anyway, has he said anything about--shit."

I had taken my mouth away from his shaft and bent down to show his balls some love. I sucked one gently into my mouth and began softly caressing it with my tongue while I was still jerking him in my hand.