Part 42

I heard my phone ring, a loud and piercing sound in my sleep.

"Hello," I answered, irritated at whoever was on the other end.

"Did you make it home okay, Genevieve?"

"Dominic?" I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Yes, am I... You're still going to your parents' house today?" 

I heard the uncertainty in his voice and then I remembered what happened last night. The ending was pretty patchy, but I remembered everything that happened between Dominic and I.

"Yes, I'm still going, but I think I invited Preston instead."

"You invited Preston? Look, Genevieve, I know you're upset with me, but we will get through this. Please, call him and cancel. I still want to go with you."

I chuckled, "Call Jasmine and ask her if she slept okay. Make sure to ask her when her next doctors' appointment is. Have a good rest of your weekend, Sir. I'll see you on Monday."

I hung up and threw on my robe before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

**

I heard a knock at the door and when I looked through the peephole, I saw it was Preston.

I opened the door with a smile, "Good morning."

His eyes raked over my body before settling on my eyes, "What? No good morning kiss for Daddy?"

I blushed and turned, walking towards my kitchen to grab my coffee mug, "Sorry about all of that."

I saw him close the door behind him before following me with a smirk, "It's fine. I liked it."

I took a sip to pitifully hide the blush that settled over my cheeks, "I get very...little-ish...when intoxicated and I hope I didn't do or say anything crazy. Everything is a bit of a blur."

He smiled, leaned his hip on the counter, and folded his arms at his chest, "Just that I'm pretty, you really like me, and you really wanted a cuddle."

"Oh, geez. I'm so sorry. Thank you for walking me up. I hope I wasn't a handful. Somehow, I managed to take my heels and dress off without tearing anything so I guess It wasn't too bad."

His smirk was back and it made my tummy hurt.

"What," I questioned, biting my lip.

"Well, you were basically asleep... So, I helped you out of your heels and dress. I swear I didn't touch you, but that dress was tight and it looked uncomfortable to sleep in."

I blushed wildly. He saw my...

Oh, gosh.

"Did you at least like what you saw?"

His brows rose, "Very much, Genevieve. You have a very nice body, and now I know what Katherine was talking about when she said you were spectacular. Your mind is beautiful, your little side is beautiful, your body is beautiful, even your tears are beautiful."

He was in front of me now, his lips inches from mine, "And when you blush when you're nervous... Well, it makes me want to see if that blush goes all the way down," his fingers ran down my neck and onto my chest, stopping at my robe.

I decided to be bold. 

I pulled the tie of the robe and let it fall open showing off my naked chest and my new red thong. My hair was still slightly damp from the shower and a few locks fell in the valley of my breasts.

He stepped away to look at me before bringing his eyes up to mine, "I'm going to try to be a gentleman and not take advantage of the fact that only a thin piece of material is covering you right now."

"I don't want a gentleman, Daddy. I want you to hurt me."

"It's only 8 in the morning, Kitten," his voice sounded strained as he stared at my chest, my nipples hardening under his gaze.

"And I need a rough fuck at 8 in the morning. Please, Daddy." I rubbed my hands up my body until they reached my breasts and I took them in my hands and squeezed.

"Fuck, baby," he whispered and leaned down to take one into his mouth, but before I got the relief I needed, he pulled back and straightened himself up. He pulled my robe together and tied it back.

"I...I said I wanted to be a gentleman, Genevieve. I won't use you as my brother has. I want you for a completely different, but still selfish in my own way, reason. Now, please, go get ready so we can leave. Our plane will be leaving in 30 minutes."

I leaned up on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on his cheek, "I want you to use me, Daddy, but since I'm a good girl, I'll listen...for now."

I walked around him and shed my robe and threw it to the couch, looking behind me to see him looking at my rear as I made my way to the bedroom.

"Last chance, Daddy," I said as I leaned my back against the door jamb and then arched, pushing my breasts out.

"Clothes, now!" His face was hard and I so fucking loved it.

***

"Are you excited to see your parents?"

I was looking out the plane window at the ground down below us.

"Yes," I stared and then looked at him, "I told them that my boss...who I was also sleeping with... would be coming with me. So, if they ask questions about you being my boss and all that then just agree. Mostly, maybe just let me do the talking."

He smiled and took my hand, "I can do parents, Genevieve. Especially dads, they love me."

I chuckled, "I hope so because my dad is a tough nut to crack. Especially if my mother told him that we're 'sleeping together'. Just..."

He chuckled this time, "Calm down, Kitten. Everything is going to be fine. It's only for today and tomorrow, right?"

I sighed and then smiled, "You're right. Sorry for freaking out... Oh! I just remembered, my ex-boyfriend is going to be there too!"

"Um..," his brows were knit together in confusion.

"Yeah, he lives next door and he's a close family friend. He's most likely going to be there since he's still very much in love with me. Don't let him get to you."

"So, mom, dad, ex-boyfriend... Anyone else I should be watching for?"

I pretended to think about it before chuckling, "Nope, just them."

"Good. How's your head feeling? You were quite drunk last night." 

The look of concern on his face was cute, but I couldn't help my mind wandering to Dominic. His voice sounded concerned for me when he called this morning.

I shook my head, I couldn't think about him anymore. He was with Jasmine and she was pregnant, so the life I secretly thought I could have with Dominic was over now.

"It's fine. I don't really get 'hungover' in a sense. My tummy hurts when I wake up, but I don't get the hungover headache or anything."

He smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear, "I'm sorry your tummy was hurting."

I blushed at the sincerity in his voice, "Thank you, Preston, but all is well now."

Could I be falling for this man that I had only met yesterday? Did I even want to fall for another Blackstone?

"Are you single? Please, for the love of all that is good and pure in the world, tell me the truth."

I looked into his eyes to check if he would lie to me. 

"Yes, Genevieve. Unlike my brother, I have no need to keep you a secret. I want to walk out into the world with you on my arm because you need to be shown off like the queen you are."

Shit, shit, shit.