Part 44

"Holy bubblegum pink," he whispered as he set the suitcases down beside the bed and sat at the computer desk, turning in the chair and facing the bed.

I looked around at everything in my old room. The pink walls, the full-size bed with the pink comforter and pillowcase set, the pink curtains.

I cringed.

"Yeah, this is definitely a change from the bedroom in your apartment," he observed.

Everything in my apartment was white, the walls, the curtains, and my queen size comforter, so it was a change.

"I was ready for something...more mature." 

My cheeks were red as I took the pink curtains down and stuffed them in the closet, letting the natural light in through the large bay window.

"So, I'll be sleeping with you?"

I sat on my bed and took my shoes off. 

"Well, technically we're supposed to be 'sleeping' together anyway, so why wouldn't you?"

"You're okay with that?"

I smiled shyly, "I actually enjoy cuddling and since the bed isn't big enough to just layout anyways, it looks like we'll be doing a lot of it."

"Do you snore," he smirked, toeing off his shoes as well before pulling off his socks.

"Maybe lightly. You?"

"No. I can't wait to hear your light snores. Do you kick?"

I blushed before pulling my belt from its loops, "No, but I do twitch when I'm falling asleep so be prepared. You?"

"No. Do you talk?" He pulled his belt from the loops as well.

"I'm not sure. I think a friend said I did one time. You?"

"No. I'm basically a corpse when I sleep," he chuckled before letting his tongue wet his bottom lip.

I was suddenly nervous. 

This man had already seen my naked breasts, so why couldn't I take off my shirt to put on my bikini top?

He already saw my naked ass, so why couldn't I turn around, pull my jeans down, and put my bikini bottoms on?

I bit my lip before clearing my throat. 

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom. There's a lock on the bedroom door so when I leave just..."

He was just staring at me as I stood up and grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door.

I leaned against it and took a deep breath. What was he doing to me? Was I getting soft for this man? I couldn't say it wasn't a nice change from how hard and on my toes I always had to be around Dominic.

I took a deep breath and made my way down the hall and into the bathroom, locking it and changing into my bikini.

***

I walked back down the hall and knocked lightly on my door. 

"I'm dressed," I heard him say lightly.

I opened the door and walked in to see him standing with his back to the window with his swim trunks hanging low on his hips. 

He looked like sex on legs and I was wet.

"Jesus, Genevieve. Could you have picked a smaller top?"

I blushed and looked down. The burgundy top covered what it was supposed to be covering, I just had quite a bit more to cover. 

I thought it was tasteful though. The white floral bottoms were tucked away inside a pair of light daisy dukes that I kept unbuttoned and low on my hips.

"It's not small, Preston," I muttered, "It's my size. You gonna get mad because my bottoms show a bit of cheek?"

"The top barely covers your nipples, Kitten, and if your ass is showing then how am I suppose to have your ex-boyfriend take me seriously if I let you walk out of this bedroom like that?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, a bad idea really because now my breasts were pushed out more, and arched a brow, "So, now I need permission from you to wear a bikini?"

"No, Genevieve. I'm just sporting a semi and I need you to tell me how to keep his hands off of you because I barely can." 

I looked down and saw that he did indeed have a small problem tenting his shorts. 

At my gaze, it started growing and he growled when I licked my lips.

It looked long and thick through the thin material and I was reminded of how wet I was.

"Stop staring, Genevieve. You're only making it worse," his voice was husky.

I made a move towards him, looking up into his eyes, "But, Daddy—"

There was a knock at the door, "Genevieve?" 

I heard my mom's voice, "Are y'all coming down to the pool?"

"Yes ma'am," I called loud enough for her to hear.

"Are you two dressed," she called back.

I looked back at Preston and his eyes were wide. He sat down in the chair and pushed his erection against his leg with his hand.

"Yes, ma'am."

I sat down on my bed as she opened the door.

"Oh, good, you two are already changed for the pool. Do you want anything to eat? I'll make some sandwiches for later and bring out some drinks, okay?"

I smiled sweetly, "Alright, mom. We'll be out in a few minutes. See you down there."

She shut the door and I looked back at Preston with a smirk, "Can I help you, Daddy?"

He hardened his face. 

"No, Genevieve," he sighed, "Go help your mother make food or something, please. Tell her I'm... I don't know, getting towels or something. I'll be there in a moment once this goes away."

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip.

"Yes, Genevieve. Now go!"

I huffed and stood up, "Fine."

***

I looked up at my bedroom window from my chair beside the pool. I didn't see Preston sitting at the computer desk anymore so I figured he must've taken care of himself.

I chuckled as I slathered sunscreen on my arms and chest. I spread some on my stomach and then a little down my thighs and lower legs.

"Want me to get your back," a voice asked from beside me and I looked up to see a familiar face, my ex-boyfriend, Jackson.