•27•

Author's POV"Am Y/N's boyfriend nice to meet you" the brown headed extended a hand at a sign of peace although Taehyung thought of the complete opposite in this situation

Author's POV
"Am Y/N's boyfriend nice to meet you" the brown headed extended a hand at a sign of peace although Taehyung thought of the complete opposite in this situation. All Taehyung wanted to do was punch the shit out of this man, but he knew better than to get his angry take control of himself. So Taehyung did what he thought was best, play along, because first he knows his girlfriend way to well and she should never cheat on him, second, what's wrong with have a bit of fun here and there and maybe ruffle a bit of feathers, although he thought. He ruffled his sliver hair as he accepted his hand as a sign peace and talked to the lying bastard.

"So, you said your Y/N's boyfriend?" he tightened the grib of the brown headed hands just for fun as he got what he wanted a sign of pain as his eyes widened towards Taehyungs action.

"Y-yes" he finally escaped Taehyung's grip as he looked at his now red hands. Taehyung smirked in return as he placed his hoodie down ready to flick some knowledge into this person's head.

"Look here coconut head, I don't know what your intentions are of coming here so late, but all I want from you right now is to politely fuck off before anything bad happens" Taehyung got a hold of the wooden door as he was about to close it shut, but a certain foot got in the way of Taehyungs wishes.

"I want to talk to Y/N" the brown headed succeeded in going against Taehyung's wishes as he fully opened the door viewing again, Taehyung. "May I talk to her?, she is my girlfriend after all" the guy stepped a foot closer to Taehyung obviously shorter than Taehyung is. Suddenly a female voice interrupted their little so called argument as she walked in with wet hair down to her shoulders.

"Babe, who was it-
Y/N's eyes widened at what she saw, she came from behind her boyfriend. She looked from her boyfriend and the guy she knew as a friend.

"Hajoon what are you doing here?" Her tiny hands wrapped it self around Taehyung's waists getting a small gasp from her partner. The brown headed looked from her to her boyfriend as he stepped back holding the wooden door frame.

"Who is he Y/N?" He finally spoke pointing at Taehyung who has an amusing smile on his face.
Y/N looked at her boyfriend as she wrapped her other hand on his stomach making contact with her other hand as she smiled.

"Hajoon, this is my boyfriend Taehyung, babe this is Hajoon my friend from high school, the guy I told you about" Taehyung's eyes met the brown headed as all his eyes could do is look at the floor. Taehyung wrapped his right hand on his girlfriend shoulder as he spoke.

"That's funny freckles, because a few minutes ago he referred to you as his boyfriend" Y/N almost straight away released her hands off of her boyfriend as she spoke to Hajoon.

"Hajoon why would you say that? You know your my friend?" Almost a laughter on her voice.

Hajoon finally met the girls eyes speaking as if Taehyung wasn't there.

"I thought he was a kidnapper or something? I mean look at him with the hoodie and all, that looks shady to me" he pointed towards Taehyung as the female couldn't stop but laugh a little.

"Taehyung is not a kidnapper this dude can barely kill a spider", the female held her boyfriend hands intertwined.

"Am sorry for misunderstanding, I was just trying to protect Y/N", the man bowed 90 degrees towards Taehyung as he waved saying his goodbyes.

With a deep sign Taehyung closed the door as he joined his girlfriend on the sofa infront of the tv. Taehyung placed his chin on his girlfriend's shoulder thinking of the previous scenario that just happened

"There's something shady about him, I've seen him somewhere", he said into the females ear as he received a light chuckle from her.

"Tae, you might have seen him around the music industry or something, he does own his own music entertainment after all" she patted Taehyungs hand on her leg. With that they both fell asleep with each other's arms wrapped around each other.

•••

Wednesday at 9:32am

Taehyung grabbed his girlfriend waist pulling it closer to him as he sleeps within his girlfriend embrace. However, in the city of Seoul Korea, a man sitting in his king sized office ticking like a time bomb, who has every power in his hands. He lifted both his legs up to his desk, breathing out the smoke of cigar as he ordered...

"Keep an eye on apartment 25, I want you to take every step she does and you know what to do in the right time".