I Luvv Them.

AN/ COMMENT YALL BUTTCHEEKS

YN POV
I woke up curled up on the couch.
I'm guessing I fell asleep after telling them what happened.

I got up and walked into my room.
Mann I missed this place..

Anyway I grabbed my towel and lotion.

I sat on my bed and untied my carmines and took them off and tucked my socks in my shoes.
Next I removed my jeans and shirt.

Next I walked to my drawers and grabbed my panties and bra.

Then I walked to my other drawers and grabbed baggy asss hell black sweats and blaq tanktop and blaq ankle socks and my Nike slides

And put my curly hair up in a high bun
I then took off all my jewelry including my moms ring and bracelete, and my matxhing necklace with Kylie.

Speaking of her where they all at?df

I grabbed my phone and texted dem.

To: AvaBoo
Where Y'all At?

To: AugustBaybeh
Where Y'all Muthafukas Took My Daughta And Nieces?

I grabbed my  towel and walked to my bathroom

----10min Orita (Spanish for Lata)--------

I walkked out and dried my body up and added lotion
Then I grabbed my undies and put them on
Next my clothes and socks.
When I was done I slipped my Nike Slides on and grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs.

When I walked to my kitchen I got out A big pan and ingredients for my home made spaghetti.

I checked my msg and found out they at the park so I asked them uif they hungry cuz I'm aboutta cook  and the said yes.

So I added water to the pan and let it boil up.
After like 5 minutes it was boiling so I grabbed the 2 boxes of spaghetti and broke them in half and added them to the pot and added the top.

I then grabbed a knife and started chopping up some Ham.

A few minutes later I removed the water and put it baq on the stove added all the sauces and vegetables and mixed it up.
After mixing it together I added squares of cheese and ham and sprinkled it on top the spaghetti.

Then I mixed it up and let it cook for a few more minutes.

I then noticed they had some cookie dough. So I took that out and turned on the oven to 350degrees.

I began massaging the dough and added chocolate chips to the mix.

I grabbed 2 cookie sheet and sprayed it with cooking spray.
I took a ice cream scoop and scooped dough onto the sheets and added them to the oven in total making 30 cookies!

--------
20min lata the spaghetti was ready but the cookies needed 20 more minutes.

I heard a knock on the door so I walked to it and saw it was my peeps.
I opened the door and they all came in giving me hugs. With bags baghs and more bags