𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The moment of comfortable bliss between the two was soon broken by the sound of Shea's phone ringing.

Sighing, Shea pulled the red IPhone from her (Matty's) hoodie pocket and read the screen, an unknown number calling her. Showing her phone to Matty, he then took it and slid his thumb across the screen, answering the call.

"Yeah?" Matty asked, thinking it'll be the wrong number as he put the call on speaker phone for Shea to hear.

"Hey, is Shea there?" The deep Spanish accented voice spoke, causing Shea to freeze next to Matty.

It's not just some wrong number.

"What the fuck do you want, Orion?" On the other line, Orion Valenzuela, Shea's ex boyfriend chuckled when he heard Shea's words. The unfamiliar name confused Matty but from the tone of Shea's voice, he could tell that she doesn't like him.

"Well, I just wanted to say that i'm happy you and your boyfriend are happy together. You've been through a lot clearly, I mean being exposed like that and everything. You must be a strong couple." Orion spoke.

"What are you talking about?"

"I honestly worked so hard to break you both up." Orion snapped, causing Shea to grip onto Matty's hand. "Exposing you like that and paying that girl Gabby to go with Matty, then writing an article but you guys just don't quit."

"Why would you do this Orion? You cheated on me and that's how our relationship ended. You wouldn't have cheated if you wanted anything to do with me." Shea said, on the verge of tears as she took her phone from Matty.

Matty's eyes widened in realization, Orion is Shea's ex. This entire conversation was strange but, it made sense.

"You should get a new hobby and leave us the fuck alone, mate." Matty spoke up.

"I will, i'm pretty bored with you guys now." Orion sighed, "I'm onto a new adventure now."

"I swear if you ever message us, call us, follow us, I will call the police on you." Shea said, her thumb hovering over the red button to end the call.

"You're old news now, a lot of people online hate you so you can fix that yourself." Orion spoke, soon Shea hung up.