✧・THREE ✧・

playlist: i'm so tired... - lauv & troye sivan

EL'S EYES WERE FOCUSED ON THE CLOCK. it was saturday, 4:45 pm. she were to head to mike's house in 15 minutes. she had been staring at the clock all day. she rested her head in her hands as a soft knock came upon her door and she rolled over to see will, holding an overnight bag in his hands.

"i'm so nervous," will breathed. "i haven't had a sleepover with mike since a year before we moved."

"i've never had a sleepover with max!" el exclaimed as will took a seat on the bed. el put her legs up on her headboard.

"it's gonna be so much fun," will laughed.

el's phone buzzed and she immediatly flipped over to see the notification, hoping it was from max. and it was

maxie <3
so excited!! also, what do u want
from mcdonald's?

"mcdonald's?" el looked at will. she had been to so many fast food places she could never remember which was which and what she liked from there.

"chicken nuggets," will replied. will, on the other hand, knew every restaurant they've been to and not only his order but el's as well.

el :)
chicken nuggets, please !

5 minutes.

el grabbed her bag and threw her beaten up converse on and practically fell out the door to the byers' house, will following behind her.

the siblings lived about two streets down from mike, so they biked as fast as their legs could go. will thought his legs were going to fall off trying to keep up with el.

5 o'clock.

el threw her bike down in mike's driveway and knocked aggressively at the door. will calmly set his bike down and put the kickstand up.

mike answered with the biggest grin on his face. "welcome, come in!"

"that was cringey."

"that's the point."

"hey, el!" the prettiest girl el had ever seen called from the kitchen. "i got your chicken nuggets."

and all el could thing was, wow.

not about the chicken nuggets, though.