JU12.

Giselle Love.

            "KHALIL I think your girlfriends is mad you got your arms wrapped around me

            "KHALIL I think your girlfriends is mad you got your arms wrapped around me." I said pettily nodding my head towards the two girls who were mugging me.

"Nigga stop tryna be funny all the time." he said pulling me closer into his body. "It's your fault we out here in the first place."

"What you off?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"Percs." he told me making me shake my head.

"Crackhead." I said that pushing his arm from around me.

"You mad?" he asked me as I began walking.

"Are you mad?" I said back smartly. "I'm not mad."

"Yeah?" he said grabbing me and hugging me.

"Boy." I grabbed his hand as he gripped my butt. "You nasty." I jumped feeling his finger touch my cat.

"Brother Kari is fighting that boy." Kai said walking over to us pointing towards the pool.

Khalil sighed walking towards the pool where Kari was on top of a little boy punching him in the stomach. "Kari stop!"

A small crowd had formed around them as Khalil tried pulling them apart. "Kari, get the fuck off him."

Khalil managed to get Kari off of the boy and pull him away from the pool. "Fuck is you fighting for?"

"Stop yelling at him, Kha'." I spoke up pushing him back from Kari. "Both of you need to cool off. Kai what happened?"

"The boy was talking to me and he touched my shoulder so Kari got mad and pushed him and they started fighting." Kai explained. "I told Kari it was okay, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Kaila." I said as we got to the car, we all got in and drove all the way to their house in complete silence.

"Khalil listen to me," I stopped him. "Don't yell at him, okay? He doesn't need that right now, try to be understanding and listen."

"I got it, Juicy." he mumbled as we got to the door of their apartment, the kids were already inside. "Kari to the back, now."

I rolled my eyes going to sit on the couch beside Kai, I chuckled at her puff that she always had in her head. "Kai, you want me to braid your hair?"

"Yes." she nodded.

"Do you have some rubberbands and stuff here?" I asked making her go and open the linen closet and come back with a big basket filled with all types of hair stuff.

"Okay, come on." I patted in between my legs. I know her hair is clean because we washed it before we left and she didn't want to get her hair wet. "How are you liking the sixth grade?"

"It's fun, I have a lot of friends and I learn a lot." she said. "I have to watch out for Kari because people don't like him very much."

"Why do you think that?" I asked parting her hair off and putting gel on it.

She shrugged. "Kari isn't very nice to people if it isn't really me or you or daddy or my brother, and people don't like being treated mean."

"Why do you think he treats people mean? Has he told you why? Do you ask him?" I asked her.

"When I ask he says he's okay but I think it's because he misses mommy... I miss mommy too but I'm not being mean to people. I guess he just isn't over it.. I don't know but I know I want Kari to make friends and stuff like me." she told me. "He's not a bad person, Juicy."

"I know he isn't." I told her. "I know."

"Niaaaaaaa." I sung walking into her room and plopping on her bed.

"Juicy damn, finna knock my bowl over." she quickly grabbed her bowl which had cereal in it.

"Bitch you don't eat cereal..." I said confused.

"I wanted some damn fruity pebbles.. is it a crime?" I rolled my eyes grabbing the bowl and scooping some cereal into my mouth.

"I had sex with Khalil in his car on Friday." I said eating some more of her cereal.

"Bitch no you didn't." she said looking up from her phone. "Juicy no you didn't."

"It was excellent, I mean so fucking good. Better than any sex I ever had with whachitmacallit and it was in a car so imagine how that shit will feel in a bed." I told her. "Nia that nigga fucked me so good, was choking me and all that shit."

"Wow, I need to step my game up because I ain't let Marco do nothing, not even eat my cat." I gasped touching her forehead.

"Bitch are you okay?" I asked concerned making her smack her lips and smack my hand down.

"You always fucking think something is a joke." she says rolling her eyes. I put the bowl on the dresser before getting back in her bed and laying down.

"No I quit." I said laughing and kicking my shoes off.

"I really like him, seriously." she told me. "Like a lot and I've noticed that when I let a nigga fuck the relationship gets all fucked up."

"Well.." I shrugged. "At least you'll know he's with you because of you and not because of your pussy, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." she said.

"I think I'm gonna have a talk with Khalil's little brother Kari." I said sitting up on my elbows.

"Why? What's wrong with him?"

"He's having problems and he's got anger issues, I know I've only been in their lives for a few months but I just feel so bad for him and their little sister Kai is so damn sweet and she's like "he's not a bad person he just misses mommy" and I damn near cried." I told her. "It's just sad because when he's happy he's happy but when he's upset and mad he is upset and mad."

"Is he depressed?" I shrugged.

"I really don't know but I know he won't be able to handle anyone that he loves dying again." I said biting down on my lip and laying back again. "I hope he doesn't have to deal with that."

"Me either, poor baby." Nia said sighing.

me laughing at y'all thinking the person dying is Alice or Juicy's dad LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

y'all really don't know me, sad.

bitch school start next week I'm-

Q23: fav tv show?

I re asked this question because I have one now

Greys Anatomy>

Q24: if you died today, what would be the name of this chapter of your life?