I love you no matter what

Ray toro x chubby! Male reader
Warning: self-hate

Reader POV.

Why would the lead guitarist if a rock band want to date someone like me
I'm too unhealthy.

"Hey baby you in there," He asked knocking on the bathroom door
"Yeah I'm just trying to find my phone"
I lied.

"Alright, hurry up frank here and he brought pizza," He said before walking away, I unlock the bathroom door and hurry to our bedroom.

I put the magazine in a lockbox I keep full of suicidal things and hate notes  and walked downstairs to join them.

Next day (I'm not going to write a whole day)

12:30 pm

I'm sitting on the floor after cutting my wrist open 10 times with my Razer I feel like shit I don't know what to do but ray gets home at 2 pm every day.

'Shit I feel dizzy' I thought before passing out.

Ray pov.

Just got home from work decided to bring (name) 2 tickets to Panic! At the disco "(Name)!" I yelled, he always replies when I call him, I  walk around looking for (name) the last place I didn't look was in the bathroom.

"(Name)" I said knocking on the bathroom door "I'm coming in" I opened the door to find (name) pass out.

"(Name)! , I'm so sorry please don't die" I cried, I looked at his wrist to see cuts, I got Bandages out of the cabinet and wrapped his arms "(name) I can't lose you your the only one that inspires me to continue music please I love you" I pleaded to unaware that he was waking up.

Reader pov.

I slowly awaken from unconscious to see ray hugging me crying telling me to wake up.

"Ray," I say not able to process what happened "(name) I love you don't scare me like that but please love why did you do it" Ray cried out stroking my cheek .

Everything soon clicks as what happened we soon broke down crying hugging him .

"I'm sorry ray I was too caught up of how everyone looks skinny in the magazines that I started  to put myself  down" I cried out .

"Hey I don't care how you look as long as you with me your safe those magazines are a lie don't put yourself down like this please if not for me for you please," He says as he looks me in the same red puffy eyes.

"Okay I do it for you," I say grabbing onto his hand.

After that, he started helping me.

The end

All right that was so cheesy but hey I should be giving my self this advice I don't hurt myself but I don't like my body but sadly a single Pringle