....Tingly....

SANA 

"I totally thought they were going to be together! Damn. Then why is the show even about them. Stupid. I can't believe you made me watch this babe.."

Jeongyeon leaned back and make a cute pouting face. I pinched her cheeks. "Let's get to bed it's almost three...babe"

"What's with the babe you say it after every sentence."

"You don't like it?" I did.

"No I do. Cutie..." Jeongyeon pulled my face down to hers and kissed me. I blushed as she kissed harder. "Stop making me blush Sana. Your the cutie. I love that"

"Love my cuteness?"

"I love you...always." Her lips connected with mine again this time it felt a little different. I was hot and felt tingly in my stomach. "I don't ever want to stop touching you but it's three"

"Who cares. I feel funny. I like it Jeong.."

"Ok I'll continue..."

In no time I was kissing her body and she was kissing mine. She moved her hands up and down all over my body. It was starting to become good. The more Jeongyeon touched me the more I fell for her. The more she said I love you the more tingly I got in my stomach.

It was strange. It felt weird but right. I didn't know what was happening but maybe this was good. "Good night babe. I love you."

An I love you from someone else. "Good night..."

"Are you scared to say it?" She played with my hair while looking into my eyes. "I guess I am"

"What's on your mind"

"My tingly body...you saying I love you...I kinda hear Jihyos voice but it's yours"

"I love you Sana. I love you Sana"

One smile. One touch. What am I doing. She whispered it I'm my ear softly. My body tingled everywhere. "Do you like it in my voice better?"

"I feel different.."

"Then you like it. I like it when you talk to me. I feel happy and I just want to kiss you all day. My palms sweat when you kiss me. I can't control myself. So much different than Nayeon. So much different then Jihyo I bet."

"It is..."

"Easier?" No worries. Just love but no.

"I still worry about your health."

"I feel much better now. I have something to distract me. You"

"Don't drink again ok. You worried me." Jeongyeon made a sad face and squished my face. "I'll try my best babe. Good night. I love you."

"Good night. I..love you..."

"Sana thank you for coming into my life. It was bad timing but if something happens just understand I'll always love you. Weather friend or girlfriend."

"Me too."