Chapter 7

After eating lunch and drinking nonstop, they got wasted and sleep in any part of the house. Only Jungkook is the one that is conscious so he laid himself on Jimin's bed and sleeps there.

Morning came and different groans were heard from the house from the sudden headache caused by the hangover.

"Fuck, my head hurts so much," Yoongi said.

"Want me to cook some seaweed soup everyone?" Hoseok said.

"Yes please Hoseokie. I might die and the economy might lose a unique sent from heaven and a handsome face young man" Jin said while rubbing his head.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. Even his head hurts and it's throbbing from pain. "UGGGHH," he said and started his job.

"I'll help you hyung" Jimin said.

They all gathered at the dining table and Jungkook who just woke up helped by preparing the seaweed soup and placing it on the table. They slurp it happily and after eating they decided to clean the house and go home separately. Jin goes out first that followed by Namjoon and offers a condo unit for Jin while Taehyung and Jungkook said they were gonna go for a walk first and then call a cab when they are tired.

"So, Jiminie...We're going too" Hoseok said.

"Y-Yeah.. go home safely," Jimin said. Hoseok held his hands and squeeze them lightly and smile. "Goodbye Yoongi... Hyung.."

"Yeah. Take care" Yoongi said and pull out an awkward smile.

"What's up with you guys? It looks like you won't see each other again" Hoseok said and rolled his eyes and intentionally walk out to give them space.

"Well, Hoseok is right.. then.. see you around?" Yoongi asked.

"See you around," Jimin said and smile and wave goodbye to Yoongi and Hoseok after they ride the car.

---

Days had passed since Jin came back and they go to their daily lives. As per Yoongi, this is his first time meeting the artist with who he was going to produce a song. He just walk into that entertainment with his ripped jeans and a white T-Shirt and a coat with a pair of black shoes. He thinks he doesn't need to dress so well because he's too lazy to think about his fashion and at the same time, he is not an idol so he didn't bother.

"Nice to meet you Producer Min. This is Kai. I'm his manager" The manager said and give a hand to Yoongi asking him to shake hands Yoongi accept.

"You look familiar.." Kai said.

"We're schoolmates in high school," Yoongi said.

"Oh, really? Then glad to be with your care then. Let's get along" Kai said with a smile.

Yoongi forced a smile and take his hands to shake hands. "Min Yoongi" he said.

"Ah huh! Min Yoongi! Hoseokie's friend is it? Wow.. are you two still friends?" Kai asked.

"Kai" the manager said and faced Yoongi. "I'm sorry for his attitude. So let's not talk about your private life instead let's talk about this project"

"Ok." Yoongi said.

After discussing some stuff and agreements, Yoongi signed his contract and bid goodbye to the two, and go out of that building.

"Min Yoongi!" A man said and he know it was Kari even if he is with his hat, shades, and mask. He holds Yoongi's shoulder and catches his breath for following him.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked. "Is there something you want to add on?"

"No, it's about Hoseok" Kai said and nervously laugh. Yoongi raised his eyebrow and look at Kai. "I just want to know if you two still keep in touch?"