Chapter 15

"GUYS- fuck!"

"GUYS- fuck!"

The five boys turned around and saw Donghyuck and Mark running towards them.

The opponents were nowhere in sight and hadn't been for the past 5 minutes.

Panting, Donghyuck began talking. "This is bad. She read the message that this guy sent from my phone." He declared urgently.

"They took her?" Jisung asked before even thinking about how these guys took hold of Donghyuck's phone, "Where?"

"I don't know. They were about to fight us, got a text, and left. I only realized they got her after I turned on my phone since that cunt turned it off."

Jisung closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. His frustration and worry were through the roof.

"What the fuck do we do now?" He hissed through gritted teeth.

Everyone else looked around, clearly thinking the same thing.

"First, let's calm down." Renjun instructed, before tapping Jisung on the shoulder. "Let's check the mall. I'm sure they haven't left yet."

-------------------------

As Haeun was pushed out of the car, she nearly tripped. Looking up, she realized they were still in the city, though far from the center. Here, the road was rocky and the place was ghosted.

'Are they kidnapping me?'
She thought, an amused smirk popping up on her lips.

"Move along, hoe." Yoojung pushed her, and Haeun was forced to move along with the whole group. They got to the edge of a construction site, and the girl was quickly slammed against some brick wall.

"Our little runaway is back. I wish I could also transfer like Jongho and see her pretty face every day." Daeho exclaimed sarcastically, and Haeun choked down her laugh.

She was no longer just a little runaway. She'd become their worst nightmare.

"I'm glad she's got herself a boyfriend as well! Well, two, three... actually, remind me, how many were there?" Melissa giggled.

"Just as many as a whore deserves." Yoojung laughed along.

"Jisung isn't here to save you, princess." Jongho announced, putting his hand against the wall beside her head. Haeun fought the urge to gag as she felt his breaths fanning her unwavering eyes.

"Finally, something useful happened at laser tag! Suddenly, it's become my favorite place!" Yoojung exclaimed, clinging onto a guy's arm. They were most likely dating.

"Mine too." Haeun retorted, a wide grin on her face.

Her words seemed to have taken the group by surprise, but they quickly recovered.

"Fuck, I almost got scared." Doman chuckled, "I think I got goosebumps."

Haeun's hand flew up, taking a strong hold onto Jongho's collar. His eyes widened as she met his stare.