Epilogue

Epilogue

.

.

.

Mira's POV

Five Years Later~

I sat at the computer typing away quickly, hearing the soft padding of footsteps coming towards me.

"Baby, did you take your prenatal vitamins today?" Collin asked, leaning over my shoulders to stare at me.

"Hmm...if I lied to you, could I get out of taking them?" I asked, smiling up at him as he frowned and shook his head.

"No. You have to take them, they'll keep both you and the baby healthy. Now, since I figured that you just came and started doing your work without taking your vitamins, I took it upon myself and brought them to you with a cup of water." He smiled, holding out two oval shaped, white pills and a coffee cup that I'm guessing was full of water.

"Thanks." I mumbled while taking them out of his hands along with the cup. Without a second glance, I swallowed the pills while sipping some of the cold water.

"Now that that's done, why don't we go visit the family?" He asked as I quickly stood, becoming dizzy.

"Yes! Lets go see Alyssa and Austin first!! I got get my hands on Dalton!!" I shrieked, quickly recovering as he smiled and sat me back down in my chair.

"Before we even go anywhere, it'd be best if I put your shoes on for you." He smiled as I nodded, patiently watching him slip on my slippers. As he stood, I pulled him back down and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"I'm so glad that I met you. I'm so glad I fell in love with you. I'm so glad we got married before we moved out of Mrs Owens' mansion. I love you." I whispered, feeling very emotional at the moment as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me again.

"I'm so glad that you noticed me. I'm so glad that my parents moved us to that town. I love you too, my princess. Now we better get going before they disappear like they usually do on a weekend." He whispered, helping me up.

"What about Rosa?" I asked, looking around for her little small body crawling around.

"I'll go get her while you get what you need." He nodded, kissing me one last time before walking down the short hallway and into another room.

I hurried into the kitchen and grabbed my carrier that I held water in along with some baby food which I shoved more into my bag.

"Ready?" Collin asked, holding a small female toddler who leaned against his shoulder. Her eyes were half open as she glared at everything with her swampy green eyes.

"Yes. Hi, baby." I whispered while playing with her short golden brown curls.

"Mommy." She whispered while looking for me as I stepped into her vision, kissing her temple.

"It's okay, my little princess. You can sleep on the way there." Collin whispered as she leaned back against his shoulder and fell back asleep. She was a mean little cutie.

After he buckled Rosa up, he closed the door and quickly got in, pulling out of the driveway, and speeding down the road.

"So, what are we going to do after we visit Alyssa?" Collin asked, quickly glancing at me.

"We can go visit my misfit and her hubby." I smiled as he already knew who I was talking about.

"Delilah and Sebastian. I wonder how they're doing with Andrew?"

As soon as he said that, my cell phone starting buzzing.

"Hello?" I answered while smiling.

"Andrew! Put back on your pull-ups right now! Hello?" Delilah sighed frustratedly as I started laughing.

"Having trouble with Andrew?" I asked as she sighed again.

"You bet you arse I am. He won't keep his nappy on and consists that he can be like his father."

"And how is that?"

"To walk around naked or free balling." She grunted.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! I can fly!!" A male toddler's voice shouted as Delilah growled.

"I'll call you back." Before I could even reply, she hung up.

"Andrew's trying to be like superman again?" Collin asked as I nodded while laughing softly.

A thought went through my head as I smiled and looked out the window.

Everybody has grown up and had or are about to have a family of their own.

Alyssa's married to Austin in which they have two children. The one she had from her ex and their daughter that they had last fall, Autumn.

Delilah's off in Paris, designing clothes with Sebastian and their son, Alex. She's expecting a daughter soon.

Betty and Edward are getting married soon and plan on having children soon after.

Mrs Owens is still in the mafia and still lives in her huge mansion that's now homing her bodyguards.

Georgina and the coach are doing great with their huge family of five. She says that they'll come visit us soon.

And lastly, Collin and I are living happily with our four year old daughter, Rosa. I'm pursuing my long life dream as a writer and I'm also a famous blogger now. Collin pursued his dream as an artist and is making children cartoons. To top it all off, we have a son on the way.

Life is good.