Chapter 6

We are currently in the garden. It was the usual morning. With me in the stroller, under the morning sun, dozing off, while mother is sitting at the stool while working at her laptop, constantly looking at me.

Then there was a shadow over me and I was raised up in the air. I panicked and was about to cry when I heard a laughter. Mother is laughing? And this other laughter...

Father?

“My! Ethan!! You're so big now! I bought you toys!! Papa missed you so much~~"

I cried.

Seriously, why shout? And that face, it's fierce and full of beard. Mother how did you fall in love with him?

“Lus, you idiot stop shouting and put him down. Now give him to me.”  Mother angrily reprimanded father. Way to go mother, you truly understand me!

“Ugh..My bad. I just missed him. Let me have him, Sylv, please?”

Father really made an apologetic face and suddenly looked cute. Ah so this is mother's type. And no doubt, mother blushed and gave up.

Father beamed happily and presented me a baby rattle.

“Do you still remember me? I'm your papa. You got my hair son and my face. You'll definitely make girls brokenhearted in the future!!”

Seriously, you don't look like a businessman. But looking closely, if you got past that beard and unkempt appearance, he is dashing and have muscles too! I'm not lusting after my father, mind you. I'm admiring this couple. No wonder Ethan was also dashing. He certainly got his black hair from his father.

That unkempt appearance of his might be because he just got home from a business trip and rushed to see me? I felt touched. I'm truly blessed to have wonderful parents, there and in this world.

Father settled himself in the stool beside mother while holding me.

“Guess what? I secured a huge investor named Robert Ross. You know, that hotel magnate.”said father.

What?

It's Laeticia's father.

“ I also secured a partnership for Aesteir with Ian Henney. Though it's his wife who persuaded him though.” said mother.

The main characters' parents are related to mine?