Chapter 3

It was late night when naksh return from office . It was very tiring day as he has to attend back to back meeting. He came in and saw the house quiet which was very unusual as krishi never let that happen . He entered the hall and saw naitik reading the business magazine while akshara was nowhere to be seen . Naitik looked at him who return back from the office and look tired .

" you came back beta how the day ??" Naitik asked naksh who sat beside him .

" back to back meetings dad ..very tired " he said gulping the water and naitik nodded

"By the way where is krishi ??? And why you both are not playing" naksh asked and naitik sighed

" I dont know when she return from school she was quite today . I offered her to take out also but she denied and now she is with akshara doing her homework. She does not told her also anything . " naitik said and naksh looked tensed .

" what dad ?? What happen ?? Why didnt you told me " naksh said getting up moving towards krishi room .

" naksh wait first have your dinner and yaa talk to her freely and if she sees you she will not leave . So eat something till she finishes her homework " naitik said and naksh nodded .

He quickly have his dinner and moved towards krishi room . He entered into her room and saw her packing her school stuff while akshara was looking at her .
He entered the room and his mom silently went out leaving the father daughter duo . She knew if krishi is not sharing with them then she will surely tell her father . Naksh moved towards his daughter silently .

" hi princess so what are you doing ??? You know dadi told me that you didnt played with him . What happen " he said but no response.

He knew she has already realised his presence but didnt turn and hug me like always and it was something big with her .

Naksh slowly turned her around and saw big big tears in her big chocolatey eyes . It just broken his heart seeing her in tears .

She hugged him and started crying . He hugged her tight and comforted her but the only thing was running in his mind what did happen that she is crying so much . It much be something that had happen in school because in home no one dare to say her anything .

" sshhh baby what happened ?? Why are you crying this much?? Did someone told you something or something happened. Tell papa okay . I will scold them hmm" he wiped her tears and made her look at him .

Krishika didnt told anything . Tears were just spilling out of her eyes .

" baby won't you say it dad ..." he said with hope once again .

" dad...today when I went to school everyone have to take picture of the there summer vacation trip . I also took of ours but it was only you and me . Everyone in the picture was having there mom but I was not having. They all teased me that mom left me because I am bad ....did she really left me . Say na papa where is my mumma . I have never seen her . I also want a mumma dad . To love me , to kiss me goodbye to school everything. " she said while hicuppping .

Naksh was stunned hearing her . He never ever told her about ahana . How could he tell her about that lady who was so selfish to leave her one month daughter for her career. He always knew that one day krishi will ask about her mother but he didnt expected it to be that early . Now what to tell her . How a five year old girl will understand. Thought krishi was more mature that her age but how could he told her that her mother left her when she was born . It can create a wrong imprint in her mind .

" Dad say na where is my mumma " krishi said shaking naksh . He came out of his thought and saw her watching him with hope that he will tell her about her mother .

" I will tell her to meet you baby . She is busy in work that's why . And dont you love your daddy that you need your mom . " naksh said lighting the atmosphere.

" no papa I love you but I want to meet mumma too " she hugged his tight.

" hmm I will tell her to meet you but before that you have to sleep okay . Now come let sleep . " he picked her in his arms and took her to her bed and made her sleep .

All the thoughts were running in his mind . Now what to do with this . How can he tell her about past. Why her mother left her ???

He looked down to see his angel sleeping peacefully holding him tightly leaving him in so many thoughts. Unknown to him two pairs of eyes were watching him with tears in there eyes .

😄😄😂😄😄

Hope you all like the chapter . It's my first story so give me advices to and spread my story among your friends so that more and more people read it .

Pls comment and tell me how it is !!!waiting for the comments and votes.