Its nice to have a friend

A/N: So. We all know about Sony. And it made us sad. And mad. But why be mad... when you could be glad. Yep. This story is to lift your spirits, and make you happy again hopefully maybe idek.
Ned doesn't exist (sorry but it works I promise)
Enjoy :))

____

It was the first day of kindergarten. Peter was the most excited he had been in ages. But I guess he was only five.

"Mommy, Daddy we have to go! I want to get there early!" Peter yelled from the doorway, wearing a huge iron man backpack on his back.

"Okay, okay, just let me find my keys!" Mary Parker said.

Richard just laughed and opened the door for Peter.

Once they were at school Peters parents met the teacher and said goodbye.

Peter looked around nervously.

Suddenly a bigger boy ran up to him, " Why are you just standing there?! Dummy!"

Peter was confused. What did he do? He didn't like this. He wanted to go home.

"Hey! Don't mess with him! Your a jerk Eugene!" A little girl had ran up in front of Peter.

The boy huffed and walked away to the crafts table, and continued to angrily cut at a piece of paper.

The girl turned to Peter, " Don't worry about Eugene, he's stupid. I'm Michelle Jones, but you can call me MJ."

Peter smiled, "I'm Peter! Do you want to go to the book corner, I already know how to read chapter books!"

MJ nodded, " Do you know The Magic tree house?"
Peter nodded excitedly, " Yeah those are my favorite!"

Once they finished the book Peter looked over to MJ, "Can we be best friends?" MJ nodded, "Yeah, I think we already are."

MJ and Peter were inseparable the whole day.
Outside at recess MJ picked up a blue and red chalk. "You want me to draw you? I'm really good at it!" Peter nodded and watched as she went to work. "Woah! That's good- and blue and red are my favorite colors!" Peter said once she had finished.

A few weeks later.

MJ ran up to Peter looking excited, " Peter this weekend my Mom said you could sleep over, in a tent and everything!"

Peters eyes lit up, " Do you think we'll have to fight off  monsters?" MJ nodded vigorously.

Half a year later.

Peter went to sit in the book corner by himself. He didn't want to be at school. He wanted to be with his mommy and daddy one last time.
Aunt May and Uncle Ben has taken him in, and they were his favorites, but right now he just wanted his parents.

He curled up into a ball, planning to not move the whole day.

"Peter? Are you okay?" Asked MJ as she sat down next to Peter. Peter shook his head.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Peter shook his head again.
"Was Flash picking on you again"
Peter shook his head.
"Why are you sad?"

Peter looked up at MJ, " My mommy and daddy are gone."

MJ looked at him, "What Do you mean? I thought they came back from the trip yesterday?"

Peter shook his head, " Auntie May said there plane was t doing good and it crashed. Now they're gone forever."

MJ judged hugged Peter, "It'll be alright."
She looked down at her wrist. "You can have my favorite silly band. It's a lion, so your always protected."