1 : His Secretary

The aroma of the delicacies spread in front of my eyes made me salivate. This was heaven.

I inhaled the mouthwatering smell and a voice called me from distance.

"What do you want, Miss?"

"I want to have Tteokbokki, Ramyun, Bibimbap.....", I continued, my eyes drinking the sight of the delicious food set up in the street food shop.

"What else, Miss?", The voice asked.

"I want to go on a long vacation nearby a beach.....Everything....will be so peaceful."

Ring Ring Ring

My food! No! Don't take my food!

Ring Ring Ring

Shit! No! I haven't even had a bite yet!

Ring Ring Ring

I am coming! I won't leave until I have you!

Ring Ring Ring

Thump!

Fuck! Ouch.

I woke up from a deep slumber by the sound of my ringing phone. I groaned in pain because of landing on the floor on my butt. Ouch. That shit hurt.

It was nearly midnight and I  was tired as hell but work is more important.

My food...This call could have waited until I finished eating.

"Yes Mr. Park?", I said hurriedly without even looking at the caller ID.

"Now, that's quite a greeting, isn't it Y/N? I am not your boss! Ugh, that bastard is always overworking you! Seriously at midnight?!", I heard the angry voice of my sister and I groaned internally, cursing myself for not checking the name first.

"Sis, oh, it's you... What's the matter?", I said, my eyes still half-closed.

"What's the matter? What are you asking Kim Y/N? How long are you going to work for that man? I don't think you have slept a wink the last 6 years."

I  was not ready for this conversation again.

"Don't talk about him like that. He is a good person."

"Good person, my ass."

"I don't have the energy to fight with you right now. I am hanging up."