211: Beach Tribe.

Although Zhou Ji got the news of the suspected Shi Li, He was very curious about the Orc Continent, but he did not plan to go there. 

    This time, he is lazy, too lazy to go all the way, and second, he is sick. 

   According to Zhu Zhanzheng, crossing the river is very dangerous. If something goes wrong in the middle, and he's going to be crazy... Eventually, not only will the people around him will die but he will also be killed after he exhausts himself. 

Therefore, he will stayed in the Abandoned forest with Xiong Ye. 

  One day, when the strength of Xiong Ye became stronger and became a Beastmaster. He could go to the Orc Continent with Xiong Ye to play, and then find some plants that he could eat and planted it. 

His current recipe is still too monotonous. 

  Zhu Zhanzheng and other people lived in the tribe for a long time, and also helped Xiong Ye become an Intermediate Beast Warrior. Although Zhou Ji did not take risks for them, he didn't mind helping them to study how to make a boat. 

    It's the easiest to tie a lot of wood with vines, but it's not strong enough, but you can try drilling holes in the wood, then use vines or wood to pass through them and connect them. 

      Zhou Ji has a lot of thoughts. Before leaving, he got himself some wooden sticks and planned to wait for Xiong Ye's to come back to do the work. 

  When the people of the Big Bear Tribe had eaten, they packed up their good things and set off. While Zhu Zhanzheng and his men tied up the one-eyed wolf and others. 

    The one-eyed wolf is very dissatisfied: "Zhu Zhanzheng, what do you want to do?" 

    "I want to go back, you have to go back with me." Zhu Zhanzheng said, crossing the river is very dangerous, it is best to find more people together... the one-eyed wolf is someone sent to his door, he will naturally not let it go. 

     As for the one-eyed wolf may not be voluntary... When he get on the boat, even if it is not voluntary, she will stay with him on the boat and can't walk! 

    When the one-eyed wolf heard Zhu Zhanzheng, she did not say anything. 

  "Do you want to go back?" Zhu Zhanzheng snorted.

    "Of course I want to go back. I have to go back and smash those people!" The expression of the one-eyed wolf is very cold. 

       "Then we will go together." Zhu Zhanzheng said again. 

    "Yes... since we have to go together, shouldn't you let me go?" 

    "No." Zhu Zhanzheng refused. 

    The one-eyed wolf face is dark: "Men is really doesn't have a good thing!"

The team went forward as usual, and when they started, Xiong Ye turned into an Beast shape, and tied a chair to himself, so that Zhou Ji can sit. After his Beast shape is so big, he simply makes a stool, so that Zhou can be comfortable. 

    The people in the Big Bear Tribe are not strange, and some people also want to get their back shut. The one-eyed wolf is a bit a confused. The one-eyed wolf can’t help but ask Zhu Zhanzheng: "I heard someone that someone riding on the bear called him Zhou. Zhou, Is he a High-level Beast Warrior?" Can you let Xiong Ye an Intermediate Beast Warrior carry him, he should be a High-level Beast Warrior? 

    "No." Zhu Zhanzheng said: "He doesn't even have an Beast shape." 

    "How could it be!"