113: Off the horse

This whale is too big, so the people on their side will be injured. 

    Zhou Ji subconsciously uses his mental power to deter the other, and uses energy to block it. At the same time, he said: "We are not the people of the Beast Temple!" 

      He does not want to fight with a Beastmaster! 

     However, he did not want to fight with the other party. The other party obviously didn't think so. Before that, he released a little killing intent to the Huge Whale. After feeling the blockage of Zhou Ji, The Whale suddenly said: "It is the people of the Beast Temple!" " 

    Zhou Ji: "..." What makes him the man of the Beast Temple? 

       But at this time, he has no time to defend himself. 

    If he doesn't stop the huge pressure and water column brought by the Blue Whale, Xiong Ye and others would suffer heavy casualties. 

      Numerous energy condensed into a shield in front of the Big Bear Tribe, and stopped the Blue Whale. At this time, the Big Bear Tribe had already begun to escape, and Xiong Ye picked him up and turned and ran. 

    But how could it be so easy to escape? 

    The Blue Whale slammed into the shield that he used energy to condense, and suddenly broke the shield. There was also a powerful energy wrapped in boundless power, rushing toward Zhou Ji and others. 

    For a time, the people on the side of the Big Bear Tribe were desperate — The energy had not yet arrived, and the mighty power was already overwhelming them. At this moment, everyone had the feeling that they were going to die. 

 Xiong Ye became an Beast-shaped, and he  protected Zhou Ji. Zhu Zhanzheng and the one-eyed wolf face turned white and for the worse, they can’t say anything at this moment, and they can’t do anything. 

    The attack of the Blue Whale is about to kill all the people of the Big Bear Tribe. Zhou Ji also attacks the other side. The powerful energy hits the other party's energy. The huge impact is actually making the slippery Blue Whale back. 

"Who is helping us?" Zhu Zhanzheng looked at the scene with astonishment. He hadn't had time to feel it last time, but this time he clearly felt it.

    "The Beast God must be helping us." Xiong Qi said, he and the Big Bear Tribe felt that the Beast God protected them. 

    " A Beastmaster, Beastmaster..." One eye of the one-eyed wolf stared at the Huge Blue Whale. This Blue Whale is a Beastmaster, and the person who confronts the Blue Whale is also a Beastmaster. 

    "Come out, the bastard of the Beast Temple, Come out!" The voice of the Blue Whale sounded, and his killing intent were also spreading. 

    Zhou Ji was already a bit impatient, and even more so, he could not stand being killed. 

    At this time, the Blue Whales rolled up a huge waves and rushed it towards them again. He could only continue to block. 

    There are fish and shrimp in the way, and those fish and shrimp, under the attack of both, are all crushed. 

    Zhou Ji smelled the blood. 

    A Huge Hammoth suddenly appeared and rose up. 

    Zhou Ji has been unable to restrain himself. If this is the case, then he will not restrain himself. It is only that this battlefield must not be here... 

    A Huge Mammoth, dumped the Brown Bear that was on his body, and then headed to the Huge Whale. 

    He is now looking forward to the Whale being able to resist a little and consume all his energy!