115: Doubt

Hai feng choked.  

   When he went to attack the people of the Big Bear Tribe, he did heard that the person in front of him, said that they were not the people of the Beast Temple.    

      But he didn't believe it at that time.    

 There is no such strong person on the side of the Abandoned forest. This person is not from the Beast Temple. Where is it?  

   At that time, he was bent on the Beast Temple who betray him, and he didn't care.

      But now...he is tied up, and this person has no need to lie to him.

    So... this person is really not with the Beast Temple. He is the one taking the initiative to attacked, got beaten until halfdead?    

 Hai Feng suddenly didn't know what kind of expression he should have. He didn't even want to believe this: "All the Beastmasters are sealed by the Beast Temple and the pottery is only made by the Beast Temple. How can you not be from the Beast Temple?"    

 "I have always lived in the Abandoned forest. Not to mention, I have never been to the Beast Temple. I have never even visited the Orc Continent. As for the pottery, who said that there is only in the Beast Temple? We also have it in our tribe." Zhou Ji is already calm. After all, in this case, the other side is even more worse.  

          Hai Feng believed.  

   And because he believed it, he was particularly uncomfortable at this moment.  

       What did he do? Why did he take the Initiative to fight? He almost died! Maybe he'll die in a minute!

    Hai Feng is very uncomfortable.

Zhou Ji feels that it feels so comfortable to lie on the sea. "Where are the Fruit God your talking about?"

    "On a small island that I only know." Hai Feng said: "I gave you the Fruit God, can you really let me go?"  

   "Yes." Zhou Ji said, he can't take care this person now, so he can only let it go, and he really wants to have the Fruit God, and let Xiong Ye eat it. Xiong Ye can become a Beastmaster. When the time comes, he will let Xiong Ye fight.

  This Whale is very large but because of its size, it has a fatal weakness... For example, when he fought this person last night, and after tearing this person’s flesh and blood fixed by himself, this man could not attack him, so It is not very difficult to fight it.     

  "When I asked for mercy, why didn't you stop?" Hai Feng was a bit sorrowful. When he first began to beg for mercy, the injury was not as serious as it is now!  

   "At that time, I was up, I didn't pay attention." Zhou Ji said quietly.  

       Hai Feng:"……"  

   When Zhou Ji floated on the sea, the people of the Big Bear Tribe looked at the calm sea and became more and more worried.

   In the beginning, they could see the battle between the Giant Elephant and the Huge Whale, but then the two Beast were farther and farther away from them, and later...only the Whale shape appeared occasionally on the sea.

    If the Whale looked bad at the time, it should still be fighting, and Xiong Ye wanted to go out to the sea to find Zhou!    

 The Giant Elephant is gone, will there be nothing wrong with Zhou?   

  Everyone is worried, and even the Whale is gone... they should have gone to the deep sea.

    The sea surface shimmers in the light of two bright moons, and it seems to have been dyed with a deep ink color... Xiong Ye said to the Big Bear Tribe: "You go cut some wood and make a raft!"