Monster

"Any updates?" Young Bae approached his members by the chairs situated near the hospital's operating area.

Since the rescue for the actress Ash Lee was hard to be contained and hid to the media, news broke out hours right after she was brought to the hospital. The place she was brought in had to double their security to prevent the mass load of fans from crowding the building.

When no one seemed to answer the question, the youngest looked up and shook his head solemnly. The usual, dark bags under his eyes unbelievably worsened and the same expression was reflected on all the members.

"Where's Ji Yong?" Young Bae asked again while looking around. "It's not good to let him wander alone."

Seungri pointed to his left. "He's with a guard. Ji Yong-hyung insisted on staying right outside the operating area doors. I bet he'll even try to go inside if he can."

"Aish, I better follow him." The older replied. "Daesung-ah, contact Seung Hyun-hyung and try to ask about the investigation."

A dazed Kang Daesung looked up, his eyes still wet with tears. "Yes, hyung." He then fished his phone out of his pocket and tried to ring Choi Seung Hyun's number. After a few attempts, the older was still unreachable and Daesung contacted his manager instead.

"Hello?"

"Ah, yoboseoyo. Any news regarding hyung? Do they already know who did this?"

A sigh was heard from the other line. "They're still inside. It seems like this is more drastic than we thought ..."

"What do you mean?"

"The police said that," the manager tsked "it was Choon-he's manager that assaulted her. Yoon Seok was the man that they brought to the hospital along with the two women."

Daesung suddenly stood up, shocked. "What? Are you serious hyung? I mean, her manager wouldn't do that ... he's been with her for almost three years now. That's crazy."

"The house where they were found was Yoon Seok's. He had a room full of her pictures on the walls and that's where he locked Choon-he up for hours." The manager explained. "I heard he cut and kept her hair in a box full of other random things he acquired secretly from her. It's horrendously sick."

The singer almost felt like throwing up. "I can't believe this —"

"Daesung-ah, I got to go." The manager urgently interrupted. "I think Seung Hyun's about to get out now. We need to leave immediately before people find out that he's pulled in for investigation. Give us updates on the situation. I'll call you."

"Okay, hyung. Take care." Still shocked from the news he acquired, Daesung stared blankly at the floor before Seungri nudged him and asked questions.

"How's the investigation?"

The other felt blood drain from his face. "I-It was .. they said, uh, it was Yoon Seok-hyung."

"Eh?" The youngest exclaimed. "That's nonsense. Can't they even do this stuff properly? I know Yoon Seok-hyung. You know how he supported me with my club."

"Look," the other observed and realized "where is Choon-he's manager now?"

Seungri paused and frowned. "I mean he must be rushing here already, right?"

"He can't rush in here because apparently, he's also in the operating room." Daesung stated as he read a text message telling him to check the internet.

"Aniya." The youngest member insisted. "Yoon Seok's hyung not capable of doing that."

The other looked at him with awry eyes. "I hate to break it to you, but he did." Daesung then showed Seungri the official article released none other than by their own agency.