Vkook Sickness Series #1

Jungkook dragged his feet along the halls of the office, sweat dripping down his weary body. Some of the employees gave him concerned looks but he waved them off with a tired smile. Jungkook dropped his body on the chair in his cubicle and placed his cup of coffee on the table in front of him. It's not that he wanted coffee, rather he was feeling incredibly cold and when his body started shivering, he decided that it was high time that he put something into his system.

Panting due to the high fever that he was currently suffering from, he berated himself. He shouldn't have indulged in that humongous sized Cookies n Cream ice cream the previous day! Damn all ice cream brands and their incredible way of making their incredible ice cream look incredibly delicious in advertisements! Yes, it was all their fault. Not his. He was going to sue the companies once he well enough to, he decided with a scowl apparent on his face.

"Jungkookie!!!" Someone excitedly exclaimed, letting themselves into his private space without his permission.

Jungkook groaned and placed his head on the table and crossing his hands to make himself more comfortable.

"Yah, that's not the way you treat your sunbae!" the person chided placing his hands on his hips. The playful expression immediately disappeared when he realized that Jungkook had his head down and looked thoroughly exhausted.

"What happened Jungkook? Are you not feeling well?" Seokjin asked, his expression serious as he made his way over and placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

Seokjin's eyes widened.

"Shit! Jungkook, you're burning up! What in the world are you doing, coming to work in such a state?!"

"Stop.....Jin hyung, leave me alone" Jungkook whined, not wanting to deal with a frantic Seokjin when his body felt like giving up on him.

"Wait, I'll go get Taehyung" Seokjin said springing into action.

Immediately, Jungkook's eyes opened wide and he sat up, looking at Seokjin.

" It's fine, hyung, I'll tell him myself" he said.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook with suspicion.

Jungkook looked away. He in all honesty did not want to disturb his boyfriend and boss. Taehyung had come home late and tired the previous night as he had an important meeting today with one of the top body corporates in the country. Not that Taehyung owned a small one, oh no. That was when Jungkook had realised that he couldn't complain about the ton of work he had to do as a manager.

Jungkook managed a small smile. Their love story was a perfect cliché. Jungkook had been promoted to the position of Taehyung's secretary and the two had fallen in love with each other. But Taehyung's dad was a homophobic person. This had caused their relationship to become slightly rocky. Taehyung moved into Jungkook's small apartment and although the latter was embarrassed about his assets, Taehyung had been the most understanding and humble person and accepted whatever was given to him.

"You matter more than anything, Kookie" he remembered Taehyung smiling at him.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked, still looking at Jungkook wearily.

"Don't worry about me hyung, I'll tell him and go home" Jungkook replied smiling slightly.

"Okay, fine....I'll complete the rest of your work"

Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"Thanks hyung"

"Who doesn't love it when somebody else does their work?" Seokjin winked.

"I'll get going now but you have to go to Taehyung, okay?"

"Will do, hyung" Jungkook said slightly smiling at his hyung's worried look.