Ch. 10

[Bakugou's POV]
I put my hand on the plug. I knew if I thought about this I would decide not to, but if I didn't I might have regretted it. But then again, if I did pull the plug, I might regret it sometime in the future as well. As I was about to pull the plug, I heard someone come into the room behind me.

"Hi." Someone said at the door. I fell back by accident, hitting my head on the floor.

"GOD DAMMIT ICY-HOT!" I screamed. He's such a bitch!

"What are you doing by the cables." Todoroki asked. God dammit, if I knew I would probably tell you. Why the hell can't I think straight? Oh right, because I'm- Whatever! That's not important!

"Well?" The damn bastard asked again.

"God dammit, don't you know to mind your own business?" I told him. Stupid shit. "Maybe because you were about to kill him?" The damn mother fucker. "Why the hell would I do that? I'm trying to be a hero dumb ass!" I screamed. "You've told him to kill himself before. That's not exactly what a hero would do." He said back. Why wouldn't he just mind his damn business? "That was just for laughs." I said. Stupid Deku deserved it back then....

"Okay, let me explain it better for your tiny brain to understand." The icy-hot bastard started coming closer to me. "Listen you mother fucker, what do you think was the cause of Midoriya's death?" He said to me, grabbing the collar of my shirt. His fucking grip on it made me not able to get out.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I asked him. Deku's life is not mine, so I don't care.

"For god sake, get this into your brain. It was you who caused his depression! You fucker, I bet your brain is as small as your dick! Everything that Midoriya did for you, and you bullied him for his whole life just because of your huge ego! When will you get into your brain that Midoriya doesn't deserve the bullying! We are in high school, but you continue acting like a kindergartener!" Todoroki screamed. I probably looked like an idiot. My entire life I was blinded. I looked past Todoroki and looked at Midoriya on the bed.

Oh my god. Oh my god, what the hell did I do?!
[404 words]